Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when she compliments you?

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the confusion among all of us posters is that we haven't agreed on what the compliment is. I think your reaction will have to depend on the compliment so...how would you guys recommend reacting to this compliment:

"You look really nice."

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on who she is, where you were complimented, and how often you are complimented... if she said it once, and it's at work, chances are, she's just being nice, so just say 'Thank you (Her Name)." and smile. If you met at a club, say thanks and return the compliment.

If she's someone you kid around with just say...
'I'm a pimp, I know this."
or you may say one of the following....

'You're trying to get in my pants aren't you, you dirty wh0re.' :)

'If you like this, I've got something that will really impress you. :) .... help me take off my pants.'

'Grope away baby!'

'You are the 10th person to tell me this today!! ..is my fly down or something wtf??!?!' ;)

....all in all, just say thanks. If you get them like I do, it's easier to just say thanks. No need to make a show out of it, cuz in the end, you want her to at least think this ain't your first compliment.

If you are getting compliments everyday about your looks from the same woman, obviously, she's interested, and there's a good chance she's a dirty wh0re. :)

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that girls often do is say things such as "I like you". A response I like to use is "I like me too" with a sort of smirk on your face. It does not come off as arrogant as it is such a ridiculous thing to say but it usually gets a laugh.

"You look really nice"

I would probably say
"Do you use that line on all the hot guys you meet?" with a smirk