Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when a girl finds out that I frequent so suave for dating advice

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you only visit the Wealth & Success board. ;)

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have been caught before in the past about me watching arms on YouTube, that I go on suave and stuff like that. What would you guys do how would you behave, what would you say to the girl?
Not that you need to explain yourself but you can have an open conversation about what it is. And what it is is a community for men to uplift each other up. It is a way for men to connect and get in touch with our natural desire to create tribes. Something much needed in a modern world that ridicules masculinity.

If she is not okay with that, then she is simply not supportive of you becoming a better man. And then show her the door.

Modern Man Advice

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have been caught before in the past about me watching arms on YouTube, that I go on suave and stuff like that. What would you guys do how would you behave, what would you say to the girl?

So what if she finds out-- what's important is how you react to it. It's not like she doesn't talk to her girlfriends about her relationships, friends with benefits etc.

Your growth is important.