“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What to do when a girl finds out that I frequent so suave for dating advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
so i have been caught before in the past about me watching arms on YouTube, that I go on suave and stuff like that. What would you guys do how would you behave, what would you say to the girl?
Not that you need to explain yourself but you can have an open conversation about what it is. And what it is is a community for men to uplift each other up. It is a way for men to connect and get in touch with our natural desire to create tribes. Something much needed in a modern world that ridicules masculinity.

If she is not okay with that, then she is simply not supportive of you becoming a better man. And then show her the door.


Modern Man Advice
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
so i have been caught before in the past about me watching arms on YouTube, that I go on suave and stuff like that. What would you guys do how would you behave, what would you say to the girl?

So what if she finds out-- what's important is how you react to it. It's not like she doesn't talk to her girlfriends about her relationships, friends with benefits etc.

Your growth is important.
 
Top