"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

what to do after sex?

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
43
I recently just got burned by a girl I really liked, etc. Well unfortunately I decided to say goodbye to her, she started playing games (not Game) with me after we had sex. I was like "what the ****?", and I don't put up with that ****. So I had to painfully let her go and even though she doesn't know it, but I had to, my intuition was telling me otherwise so I am listening to it. So, what do I do after sex? I waited 2 days to contact her afterwards, etc. Should I ignore her calls or texts if she tries to contact me?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
Well you got what you wanted out of her.... Don’t know why shes playing games after the deal has been done. I would next her if I was in your situation. There’s plenty of them out there
 

DefEx

New Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
I agree with Snake-eyes. Move on. You said it yourself... you don't put up with it. A man doesn't have time for games. Get back to the focus being on you.
 

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Age
43
Appreciate the response. It's actually kind of hard for me not to be beat up over it because I was hoping to have a relationship with her and she said she wanted to see where it goes , etc. that's the second time I been used like that by women. My game must really be off. But hey whatever, it hurts but I am moving on as I said previously.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Appreciate the response. It's actually kind of hard for me not to be beat up over it because I was hoping to have a relationship with her and she said she wanted to see where it goes , etc. that's the second time I been used like that by women. My game must really be off. But hey whatever, it hurts but I am moving on as I said previously.
@AJ84 Yup, men don't get used for sex too, huh?
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Men can get used for sex, yeah, it’s just more common for them to be used for money and resources.
Yup. Hence man is under so social "obligation" to call women after sex too. Neither party is. To tell men otherwise was incorrect.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
If I want to pursue a relationship with a girl I just vanged, I’d just hang around with her after sex, maybe grab some food. That way she sees that you’re interested in her, not only because of z3x
 
Top