Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what to do after sex?

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently just got burned by a girl I really liked, etc. Well unfortunately I decided to say goodbye to her, she started playing games (not Game) with me after we had sex. I was like "what the ****?", and I don't put up with that ****. So I had to painfully let her go and even though she doesn't know it, but I had to, my intuition was telling me otherwise so I am listening to it. So, what do I do after sex? I waited 2 days to contact her afterwards, etc. Should I ignore her calls or texts if she tries to contact me?

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you got what you wanted out of her.... Don’t know why shes playing games after the deal has been done. I would next her if I was in your situation. There’s plenty of them out there

DefEx

Reaction score
I agree with Snake-eyes. Move on. You said it yourself... you don't put up with it. A man doesn't have time for games. Get back to the focus being on you.

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the response. It's actually kind of hard for me not to be beat up over it because I was hoping to have a relationship with her and she said she wanted to see where it goes , etc. that's the second time I been used like that by women. My game must really be off. But hey whatever, it hurts but I am moving on as I said previously.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the response. It's actually kind of hard for me not to be beat up over it because I was hoping to have a relationship with her and she said she wanted to see where it goes , etc. that's the second time I been used like that by women. My game must really be off. But hey whatever, it hurts but I am moving on as I said previously.
@AJ84 Yup, men don't get used for sex too, huh?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can get used for sex, yeah, it’s just more common for them to be used for money and resources.
Yup. Hence man is under so social "obligation" to call women after sex too. Neither party is. To tell men otherwise was incorrect.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want to pursue a relationship with a girl I just vanged, I’d just hang around with her after sex, maybe grab some food. That way she sees that you’re interested in her, not only because of z3x