Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to Do about feeling Overwhelmed?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short and to the point, I’ve decided to take the red pill in pretty much every aspect of my life, this website included. I feel like my eyes are opened and I’m really happy that I know the truth of everything from women to how people act and school, but all this knowledge is sometimes overwhelming. I never realized how far I really had to go and it’s kinda stressful. I know I can get myself together in 9 months, but any advice or words of encouragement for the stress that comes with it?
Sidenote:
I know that in the end this journey will be worth it, and I find it just hilarious how the DJ Bible outlined pretty much EVERYTHING I’ve done wrong my whole life lol

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Embrace "stress".....see that getting through difficult or challenging situations will make you learn and develop and discover yourself.....

If I could give you one piece of advice? Read up on Stoic philosophy and live and enjoy your life

Contemplate your own death and thus embrace your own life.....really meditating on your own death and maybe the death of your loved ones will demonstrate to you that there is nothing to be stressed about.....beyond finding food and shelter for the day...everything else is a joyous bonus...........

Imagine you were 60 and you could give yourself advice now.....what would you say?

Imagine you were 80 and you could give yourself advice now....what would you say?

Be comfortable with you, strive to achieve your goals, choose present moment happiness and decide once and for all.....
...that you will live your live in accordance with your frame..

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always painful in the beginning, than you jungle between the "should" and "i know" to finish in Cruise control: mastery

Progress isn't linear but it always go up when you keep working on it.

How old are you ? It might help us situate you on your life behavioural cycle.

I would recommend to walk in it... it's a marathon not a race... you jump in it, you start slow, build resiliance, than speed up.

Give yourself clear goals... on 90 days basis, 1 year, 5 year.

Remember: Do more you do, the more you can take.

So start with 1 thing, than 2, than 3, 4, 5
(Personnally: i always go with a 5 items agenda, goal, things i am doing, focus).

I would say when you got your stuff written down. Like 5 items : Social life, studies, athlète health, business, dancing

You have to frame it, and do it with "what makes me feel good"... see me the athlète health = run 5km in 2018, 10k in 2020.. do 200 rep à session of all my exercice.

I found that going to the gym at 6am, was the best for my spirit/motivation/health.. cause than i go this out of the way and dont stress about not filling the 4 other points. So I make time, no matter how hard it can be.

My motivaiton comes: How good i feel when I do it!

Than office from 9am to 10pm (except on study days and dance days)

Study days are entire friday,saturday,sunday... 5pm monday-tuesday-wednesday.

Dance are: Thursday - Friday from 8pm to 10pm.

I give myself à 20minutes a day for stretching and personal reading.

I unplug from cellphone/computers 1 hours before bed (to have a direct sleep)

I repeat that nonestopp... Social life is saturday night... Sarging/pickup are everywhere i walk and go where i see a fun girl (or good look to me) even sometimes i just talk to the girl to talk to them... it keep me warm and trained.

Goal is 2 pleasure book à month (it include self-developpement/sales/spirituality/fantasay/economic)

How i deal with stress? Really badly... that's why i adopted the progressive method. I start small, Master that, than go médium, Master médium, than go big, Master big.

Also, always keep clear of your goal/objective... give yourself time like 40minutes à day to relax and thing about "how" to overcome.

Lastly: In life, including pickup... rejection is never personnal... the more you get rejected means the more you progressing, and use that to improve your skills/stress resistant/soul... after 200 rejections you will never be afraid of anything.

If you have friends.. play game with them that force you out of the confort zone.
Ex: Your friend point at à girl and give you the opening line.. if you dont go.. you owe them 20$

Ex2: Same game, but with the line "girl, reject me the hardest way you would reject a guy approaching you"

Ex3: Give yourself an objective to do random talk to strangers... first week is 1 stranger per day, 2nd week is 2 stranger per day.. you increase your approach per day every week.

Last comment: Never feel bad because you aint doing or going according to "plan" or your "expectations".. keep following your plan but dont worry if you miss "1 thing or 1 day"... always go back to your referal point which is your starting point: "AM I BETTER NOW THAN WHEN I STARTED"

Report progress

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, guys. I slept on it and I feel way better now. Also I’m 20 years old, and my goal is to become a great Don Juan and improve my life in general in 9 months. The DJing is going pretty well, I play violin at a bar and a got this girls number really easy who’s like a 9 on my scale. Right now I’m mostly focused on confidence building, self improvement, and getting my life together. Thinking about doing one of those logs up here too, just writing like a paragraph every day to keep myself accountable

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Short and to the point, I’ve decided to take the red pill in pretty much every aspect of my life, this website included. I feel like my eyes are opened and I’m really happy that I know the truth of everything from women to how people act and school, but all this knowledge is sometimes overwhelming. I never realized how far I really had to go and it’s kinda stressful. I know I can get myself together in 9 months, but any advice or words of encouragement for the stress that comes with it?
Sidenote:
I know that in the end this journey will be worth it, and I find it just hilarious how the DJ Bible outlined pretty much EVERYTHING I’ve done wrong my whole life lol
You made the right choice. YOu will find that the info here is overwelming at first, so apply bits a pieces of it at a time. If you try to do everything at once, you will not only fail but you will question whether or not this information is actually helpful in the first place.

From someone who just started a very busy grad school program, stress will kill you if you let it. I've seen my classmates get fat, become depressed and all around hate themselves because of what they let themselves become. Do not let stress do this to you. You embrace the suck, is what I am told by many second years in my program.

Embracing the suck does not mean hate your life. It means you know right NOW this blows donkey ****. But eventually, after hours of studying and applying the information, it will get easier, and you will become more proficient, and the stress will start to alleviate. Trucking through this stage teaches you perseverance and persistence, two key attributes any person needs to develop to be successful in anything.

ALso, never give up. THe information here is tried and true. If it does not work for you at first, do not be afraid to come back here and we can help you tweak what you want to work on .

Concluding my long drawn out post here... Without finding this place, I firmly do not believe that I would be anywhere close to where I am today. This place, the information and more importantly the people have helped me gain massive amounts of balls and confidence to just gun for what I want in life. People believe this place is about getting girls, sure that is all well and dandy but this place is really bigger than that. It is about getting yourself to be the most savage m0therfvcker you can possibly be, and just crush life.

Best of luck to you brotha.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
If you are going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I think the first major step on this journey is gonna be knocking out a few insecurities. I’ve already been working on the style a lot which is raising my confidence... but I feel like if I can eliminate my insecurities of dancing and my horrible cardio endurance I’ll turn Super Saiyan and my game will increase tenfold lol

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump that Churchill quote is one of my very favorites.

If you refuse to quit then you don't remove yourself from progress and the process. It is the process that refines you. Stay the course.

See with new eyes OP. You'll clean up as a musician in a bar.

Welcome from the old lady.