"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What the **** is wrong with me?

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Man, some chick I dig had been saying hi to me in the hallways recently, but then when I go to class and I freeze up or procrastinate and don't do anything..This shouldn't be happening, since I've been with a couple of chicks lately and I havent' had these kind of problems...

You see, I got her sister's approval and girls network, and so she probably gave good word or something because she's been....kind.

What the f*ck should I do besides read the bible and meet more chicks, because I interact with many girls, but this one seems to keep me stuck in the mud...Overall it's probably just my mindset or I'm exhausted at the end of the day when I can actually talk to her...But no excuses...I need some words of encouragement..or soemthing..flame me, make me wake up and get out of this f*cking hole and maybe into hers.:D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Assume she's waiting for you to say somethign to her, and she likes you. Get her # then leave, wlalk up (I assume you've talekd to her first.) ask her for her number then LEAVE get out of their. Call her then when YOU'R ready.

AND don't name your posts "what the **** is wrong with me"
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Yeah
tomorrow is the day I get her number and ****.

I've been procrastinating and making too many excuses for not talking to her. I have to seize the day...
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
you are placing too much importance on this one little interaction you're going to have with her.

noone is going to give a sh1t if you talk to her. not you, not her, nobody.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
haha.. the reason is because you are putting too much value on her. I'm not saying you've got oneitis cuz you've been here a while and you're smart, what I'm saying is you like her so much, you are afraid to do the wrong thing. Just try and reme,ber a time when you two where really hitting it off in convo or kino right when you start second guessing (if you haven't with her yet, the recall a past chick)

MoAF!!!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
yeah, thats it. It's like I place more value on her. And I hate that sh*t, and I even ignored her ass for a couple of weeks just so I could kill my IL with her, but it hasn't F*CKING DIED!!! Something is telling me that this is the chick I should try to find a relationship with. We've talked and from what it seems we're both real laid back because when I we talk it isn't a full blown discussion but we're just like whatever. She is a quiet and somewhat laid back type of chick and thats what I like out of a girl the most. I need to quit f*cking around and just f*cking do it I guess. I've gotten more numbers this month than in the past year, I've been more talkative with the ladies. But when it comes to her it's hard for me to even converse with her because I feel like I'm gonna f*ck up. And also, her best friend used to be my GF last year and they're always together and I don't wanna talk to my ex-GF because she's a stupid bastard and is jealous because the future Mrs. Don Juan is noticing me and how much more of an improved son of a mu****ing b*tch I am compared to the AFC Dimebag from the year before...
 
Top