"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

what the hell!!!

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
How come all the males around me seem to have girls initiating conversations with them and I talk and approach a bunch of chicks, but few actually will say hi to me from across the room, or will start a conversation with me. What the f*ck do I not have that they do?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I'm assuming this is at school. You probably just haven't built up a big enough DJ reputation with the chicks yet. Just keep being the DJ you are and give it time.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by assassin
I'm assuming this is at school. You probably just haven't built up a big enough DJ reputation with the chicks yet. Just keep being the DJ you are and give it time.
That, and girls can smell attitudes like yours, That_Guy49, from a mile away. Even if you don't realize you're doing it, having a mindset like "What do I not have that they do" makes your body language tell girls, "I am easily frustrated and I get down on myself quickly."

Relax a bit more, work on your street cred. It'll come to you if you let it.
 

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Location
The Corridor
That, and girls can smell attitudes like yours, That_Guy49, from a mile away. Even if you don't realize you're doing it, having a mindset like "What do I not have that they do" makes your body language tell girls, "I am easily frustrated and I get down on myself quickly."
Not necessarily true. I've had that attitude before and still had girls talk to me without me initiating anything. It doesn't happen all the time, but I still get HB7-9's initiating conversation sometimes. Only problem is I didn't do anything about it. Maybe you should try initiating conversation in the classroom, you have nothing to lose everything to gain. Also, I've noticed, many girls won't start saying hi to you even if they were the ones to initiate the conversation until you say Hi to them first. They will afterwards though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
I wear sunglasses the kind where no one can see your eyes and i have had more girls initiate conversations with just because of the glasses. they "those are awsome glases" and start talking to them. Also it gives off an aura of mystery. After a decent amount of conversation i take them off and make good eye contact. this shows that you trust them and are comftorble around them which will have the same effect on them.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Attitude is part of it. Wake up everyday feeling like it's the best day of your life. Think of all of the new people you meet and the conversations you'll have.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Yeah everyones right attitude is the differance. You really have to not care. Its funny cause alot of these posts are about caring what others think like in this one you're wondering why people don't initiate conversation with you. That is giving a **** which is not a DJ thing to do stop analysing why and what is/is not happening and focus on getting to be a real DJ.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by wootapotky
Not necessarily true. I've had that attitude before and still had girls talk to me without me initiating anything. It doesn't happen all the time, but I still get HB7-9's initiating conversation sometimes. Only problem is I didn't do anything about it.
I had the same experience, too, but those "HB7-9s" are generally the outgoing, peppy type who talk to everyone anyway (my girlfriend's one of them).

Sure, he could sally forth with his current, piss-poor attitude, by why waste time banking on, "Okay, statistically speaking, one of these girls is bound to talk to me some day" when he could change his approach to things just a little and drastically up his chances of conversing well?
 
Top