Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the HELL??? My rant about women who love FOOTBALL

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
STR8, this girl isn't a football fan, she's just a Gator Girl. Precious few women are truly into sports.
I realize this is a matter of personal preference, but it doesn't make one bit of difference to me, it's a turnoff either way. It's still not a "normal" feminine behavior.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
STR8UP, you're overreacting. Sports is simply entertainment.
Well...I don't think HE is overreacting. Especially when that woman told him...(see below)

She once made a comment how my disinterest in football could be a "problem" between us.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
if i could go back in time and meet the tomboy i'm with now. I would do it in a second. feminine chicks suck. i hated sitting through chick flicks, stupid gossip that so and so is dating this guy, making love instead of balls to the wall sex, always having to assure them that their butt isn't big when they know they have an awesome azz, things gross them out to easily and last but not least they complain.
Here is the thing...YOU chooce to sit through all the chick flicks, and to listen to the gossip and all that crap. YOUR choice as nobody was putting a gun to your head.

Now...I do believe men and women must have some 'space'. Nothing better than watching a football game alone, while she is either cleaning the house or gossiping with her girlfriends or doing girly stuff.

You don't need to add "competiveness" in the relationship. Leave that for when you are playing dominoes or cards or table games.

And you don't want to surrender the "with the guys watching the game" element either.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
STR8UP said:
I want my chick to be into pretty clothes and nice hair and hell, I'll even put up with a little celebrity gossip cause I know it's FEMININE.

Is anyone with me here?
She's probably into the emotional high of cheering for a team more than the actual sport. Ask her what a 46 defense is. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a girl I can take to a game who won't be sitting there on her cellphone the whole time. If you want a super-femi girl, then dump the one you're with. Or date another girl behind her back.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What IS a 46 defense?
:p

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again...there is NOTHING wrong with a woman being a fan of a certain sport.

What is WRONG is when a woman evaluates the relationship based on her partner's lack of interest for the same sport. Same goes with men valuing women on how much she dislikes sports.