Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the HELL??? My rant about women who love FOOTBALL

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, what's the deal here?

There's a problem when I can't relate to a chick because SHE is a big football fan and I am not.

The Gators won the big game. WHoopdeefukkindoo.

The last chick I was banging obviously liked me a little more than I liked her. She once made a comment how my disinterest in football could be a "problem" between us. Uh, yea, it could be, but it shouldn't be HER having a problem with ME. It should be the other way around.

Football is a MANLY sport. Most sports are. What the hell is up with these chicks who are all into MANLY things? If I took up scrapbooking or needlepoint or any other feminine pastime I wouldn't even be able to get a chick to talk to me.

Seriously, why do you guys put up with this? Is it NOT a turn off? I suppose it would be LESS of a turnoff to a football fan, but I just don't see it.

I want my chick to be into pretty clothes and nice hair and hell, I'll even put up with a little celebrity gossip cause I know it's FEMININE.

Is anyone with me here?

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i could go back in time and meet the tomboy i'm with now. I would do it in a second. feminine chicks suck. i hated sitting through chick flicks, stupid gossip that so and so is dating this guy, making love instead of balls to the wall sex, always having to assure them that their butt isn't big when they know they have an awesome azz, things gross them out to easily and last but not least they complain.

tomboys enjoy sex, their not afraid to get their hands dirty, they seem to care more about you then themselves, they have a sense of humor, they look down on chick flicks and prefer comedy and action, and when they actually dress like a girl they are totally mindblowing and especially lingerie on tomboys is hot!!!
i could go on and on but through the years i found the feminine girl is sh@t.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insanity said:
. feminine chicks suck..
What are you talking about? I love feminine chicks that act like chicks. Makes me feel even more masculine when the chick is more feminine. It is actually a turn off when I see a chick smokes, drinks and swear's like a guy and her body has many tattoos and sh1t.

insanity said:
i hated sitting through chick flicks, stupid gossip that so and so is dating this guy, making love instead of balls to the wall sex, always having to assure them that their butt isn't big when they know they have an awesome azz, things gross them out to easily and last but not least they complain.
You are the one calling most of the shots remember? so most of the times you do stuff that you like anyway. If a chick wants me to sit through a chick flick she better know that I am going to feel her up in the theater and get sex later. If she talks about stupid gossip I just nod smile and change the topic of conversation. As for sex its whatever I want and she will adopt and like it.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last ex was a big football and wrestling fan. At best I might want to know who won so I could understand what was going on when she wanted to talk about it. But she certainly wasn't a tomboy! Not unless you spell that s l u t! Actually I think I just used a double standard there. Truth is she was a better natural DJ than a lot of us guys! At least in terms of knowing how to approach, create attraction, and generate interest!

She once told me that all of her early partners were fanatics for those two sports and that she started to pick it up just by exposure. She got to like it and start getting into the games and later found it was a good way to meet any of the rough boys hanging the bars watching the Sunday afternoon games. Cleaned up she was a only a good solid 7 maybe low end 8 but when she was down in the middle of the front row tables cheering with the boys ... a stone 10+ couldn't take those guys attention away from her!

So I guess the point is that for whatever reason ... if she likes sports it's really her call. No real reason I can see for you to have problems over that. But her saying she might have a problem if you don't like them sounds a lot like she was telling you that you weren't quite her type anyway! And since you say she was the last chick you were banging, why worry about yesterday. There are plenty to bang that don't like sports if it's that big of a problem.

Insanity .. I like your outlook give me a good solid 8 tomboy over a girly girl 9 or 10 any day! They live life ... they don't just parade through it avoiing all the nasty realities.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Really, what's the deal here?

There's a problem when I can't relate to a chick because SHE is a big football fan and I am not.
:crackup:

I'm right there witcha brotha!

I'm far too busy to waste my time following sports. It's just like "Hey, did you see the episode of Gray's Anatomy last night?"

Uh... No.

"Did you see the Broncos Vs. Dodgers game?"

Uh... No.

To watch sports, that would mean I would have to turn on the T.V. and sit on my butt in front of it. Hate to tell ya, ain't gonna happen.

STR8UP, I cosign your rant. :up: :yes:

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
What are you talking about? I love feminine chicks that act like chicks. Makes me feel even more masculine when the chick is more feminine. It is actually a turn off when I see a chick smokes, drinks and swear's like a guy and her body has many tattoos and sh1t.
My opinion: You aren't describing a tomboy ... you are describing trailer trash slvt or biker h0! Most of the tomboys I know are more like down in reality, maybe getting dirty doing their job or pursuing their hobbies, the sordid realities of life don't "gross them out".

Hell some of them know more about fixing a car than I do! I can get out camping, backpacking, or caving with them and they can carry their share of the load and they don't ***** and moan all day about how it's so "primitive" I want a hotel! Some of them even enjoy hunting and fishing!

But they aren't tattooed, multiply pierced mannish looking leather clad thugs! And they aren't running around smoking, cussing, and generally raising hell and kicking azz either.

When it's time to step out for the evening they look, and mostly act, as feminine as any girly girl. The transformation is amazing. And in bed? I don't have to make them do what I want because they usually already know even better techniques! If they don't, it isn't about making them ... they are normally eager to learn something new! To emphasize a point insanity made, girly girls model lingerie, tomboys work it! But then again, Most of the tomboys like this I know live in the midwest!

When I was living on the west coast ... I know I rarely saw any women fitting that description. Maybe big city tomboys do grow up to be trailer trash slvts and biker h0's

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of them aren't actually fans in the sense that they follow the sport

As soon as a woman tells me she is a fan of X team, I say "Name 3 players from X team, and who is the coach now?" and most of the time they have no clue.

Of course, you get to make fun of her when she doesn't know :)

I think women watch football for a few reasons:

1. WE like it.

2. It is exciting.

3. There are attractive men on the field they can watch.

In summary, 99% of women who claim to like football aren't actually sports fan, and you should call her on it!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
most of them aren't actually fans in the sense that they follow the sport

As soon as a woman tells me she is a fan of X team, I say "Name 3 players from X team, and who is the coach now?" and most of the time they have no clue.
The two that I speak of in particualr ARE fans, I know the type you speak of though.

It just such a freakin turnoff to hear a chick talking about that kind of sh!t.

In all fairness both of these girls follow their college teams, which I can understand to a point, but it's STILL a manly thing to be into, especially when you are a woman in her late 20's or 30's. Find something GIRLY to do dammit!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: Football! Hot sweaty rich guys in tight pants!:cheer: :cheer:

I must admit most sports don't thrill me much. Although I do enjoy going to the stadium and watching a game. (Usually because there's some die-hard fan near me who can give me the skinny on the strategy of the game.

You guys watch the game, I'll watch the Half-Time Show and make my famous Football Bean Dip and keep you in beer. Fair enough?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, you're overreacting. Sports is simply entertainment. A woman that enjoys watching football (by far the best sport to watch) is probably a woman that doesn't care to go shopping so much.

I think that Rollo Tomassi would say that your concern here is really just a contrivance in that a woman who likes sports is going to be much more networked into men - and hence if she were attractive, her sexual market value set point would be at a point higher than yourself. A woman who is into the chick things like shopping, gossipping, soap operas, Oprah, etc., would be as networked into men, and therefore such an attractive woman like that would have a sexual market value that matches you.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where half of you are from, but up here in New England more women like either the Red Sox, the Patriots, or both, even as casual fans, than those who do not. It's normal up here for a girl to like sports - and us guys are obsessed with sports. Then again, that explains why the Red Sox have the highest ticket prices in all of baseball and sell out, and why we have the highest rated sports talk station in the country. One girl I dated was thrilled that I liked sports - her and her mother (divorced mom) loved it when I'd come over and watch the football game, THEY MISSED HAVING A MAN SCREAM AT THE TV!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how your mother was towards you, guys tend to date those who share their mother's appearance/behavior. If you didn't have a good relationship with your mother or you didn't see much of her and you got crappy ass relationships, that's pretty self explanatory. The same goes for girls too.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women who like sports typically had a relationship with their fathers where they watched sports with him. or she had a lot of brothers and was around it a lot.

people like to do things that make them feel happy. if she enjoyed spending sundays with her dad watching the football game. OR even if she didnt watch it with him but sunday was always the day dad would sit in his chair with his beer and watch the game. then she's going to enjoy watching the game with you because it brings back pleasant feelings.

now, if her mom was always b*tching at her dad to cut the grass while he watched the game - odds are she's going to b*tch at you.

just like if your dad watched the game and your mom would b*tch at him and he'd get all grumpy and pissed off - odds are you'll react the same way to your woman.

its what you know.

what's really f*cked up is how people will do 'what they know' even when its highly unpleasant. because repeating the past gives people a sense of continuity and belonging to something bigger.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given this statement:
STR8UP said:
...Football is a MANLY sport. Most sports are...
Then follow it up with this:
STR8UP said:
SHE is a big football fan and I am not...
Does anyone else see the underlying humor in this? :p

But I understand what you're saying. The typical woman up here is plunked down on Monday nights and Sunday afternoon glued to the tube to watch at least the Vikings (which I feel makes the activity is even a larger waste of time). Personally, I'm more into women who play sports than those who just watch.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Does anyone else see the underlying humor in this? :p
Haha nice try at humor :)

I think that Rollo Tomassi would say that your concern here is really just a contrivance in that a woman who likes sports is going to be much more networked into men - and hence if she were attractive, her sexual market value set point would be at a point higher than yourself.
Not at all. MOST women are networked into men, football obsession or not.

I just have an issue with a woman who is into manly things.

I would be equally turned off by a woman who likes to sit in front of the Xbox playing war or fighting games all day.

And there's a difference between women who OCCASIONALLY partake of such activities and those who plaster their car, their Myspace page, and everything else with a team logo. Society might accept it more nowadays (just like they accept all other forms of women trying to be men) but that stuff is BUTCH, I'm sorry.

AS much as I laugh at women's behaviors (like celebrity gossip, the love for shopping, vanity) I will never complain about them because that's what makes women WOMEN. I don't understand it but I accept it and it makes them more feminine in my eyes. When a chick starts talking football strategy and sh!t......ugh

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Haha nice try at humor :)

Not at all. MOST women are networked into men, football obsession or not.

I just have an issue with a woman who is into manly things.

I would be equally turned off by a woman who likes to sit in front of the Xbox playing war or fighting games all day.

And there's a difference between women who OCCASIONALLY partake of such activities and those who plaster their car, their Myspace page, and everything else with a team logo. Society might accept it more nowadays (just like they accept all other forms of women trying to be men) but that stuff is BUTCH, I'm sorry.

AS much as I laugh at women's behaviors (like celebrity gossip, the love for shopping, vanity) I will never complain about them because that's what makes women WOMEN. I don't understand it but I accept it and it makes them more feminine in my eyes. When a chick starts talking football strategy and sh!t......ugh
Pretty much you like a woman that is feminine then. You know what you're not attracted to so stop dating masculine type of women. I'm so/so with women who are more masculine than what I'm used to (My mother being feminine) , but I have to admit that a girly girl who has an attention span of a puppy really jazzes me up while another guy would roll his eyes at her immaturity.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:

The Gators won the big game. WHoopdeefukkindoo.
STR8, this girl isn't a football fan, she's just a Gator Girl. Precious few women are truly into sports. If this chick is celebrating a college footbal win, she probably knows some guy /went to/is going to the university of Florida. Man, you know how crazy that sh!t is out here. Ask her to name the starting wide receiver for the Bucs or who Caddilac Williams is and she'd be like, "uh,....GO GATORS!" She's a rooter like 90% of the girls in Central Florida. They get all worked up over the college team and toss back pitchers of cheap beer at the Wing House looking for cute college boys.

I understand your gender comparisons and the double standard there, but women aren't down with sports the way guys usually are. They generally feign interest in sports in an attempt to identify with the type of guy that's into them. Mrs. Tomassi will watch a quarter or two of football while Im watching occasionally because she was a cheerleader and I include my daughter in on how football and baseball are played, but their interest fades after half an hour. And Hockey? Fahgetaboutit,...

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The two that I speak of in particualr ARE fans, I know the type you speak of though.

It just such a freakin turnoff to hear a chick talking about that kind of sh!t.

In all fairness both of these girls follow their college teams, which I can understand to a point, but it's STILL a manly thing to be into, especially when you are a woman in her late 20's or 30's. Find something GIRLY to do dammit!
If you understood the sport you would realize that 99% of women who claim to be football fans have little clue what is actually going on in the game and they don't really follow it.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's all emotional over football, ask her what her favorite position is and when she says "tight end" you know she's one of those chicks that pretends she knows what's going on but just likes to get excited over the sport because it's such an emotional rush and everyone else is getting excited. Call her out on it. :D I love doing this, it's the perfect neg hit. It never fails.