“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What the hell is this girl thinking?

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
This girl is confusing as hell, and I dont know what she wants.

I talked to her a few times at work (we work different shifts)
and asked her out to a club (bad move, but she wanted to go there) So she asked for my #, I gave it to her, she calls me 2 days later, we talk for an hour.

We go out that night. She doesnt seem that interested, so i'm like, whatever. I called her about 4 days later, we talked for a few minutes and she said she would call me back because she was busy.

She called me back, and told me she was moving 2 hours away.
She just decided to move back home, (when I first talked to her she said she was "thinking" about moving in a month or two, but wasnt sure) then she said, well actually i'm already here. I was pretty surprised and wasnt sure what to say. So I said

me: well that sucks, for me anyway.
her: why?
me: because I was looking forward to seeing you more.
her sister: can she call you back.
She didnt.
So, I figured she was not at all interested and moved on, then she called me a week later, just to talk, she was just wondering what I was doing. The way she was talking about things made it seem like she was still here. We talked for about 30 min. Then she called me again the next night, but I wasnt home.

What does she want. She didnt seem interested, and she moved(supposedly), so why does she keep calling me? She keeps going back and forth with her IL, so I have no clue.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't talk to girls on the phone - see her in person and only for romantic purposes!!!

Did you notice how ineffective the phone was in gauging interest and receiving a response, due to interruptions and 'call backs'? She left your wooing advances in indefinite limbo!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
You put too much effort in talking to her on the phone, and too little in getting together with her.

If you spend too much time on the phone, you are giving her "friendship" vibes.

Call her back and ask her out, and see what happens. Don't take her to a club, take her to a good quite action date, like bowling or a muesuem.
 
Top