Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell happend at astroworld?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.

It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't even know what the hell it was, but, by the look of it, its more like people going crazy on mob mentality, since it been over a year anyone did go out

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.

It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.
Lol. Whatever drugs you’re on, please share.
My sympathies to the families, but trampling fatalities are not exactly uncommon.
However where was the crowd control? Totally preventable!
Looks like the class actions are in full swing with lawyers licking there lips over the spoils.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You're not crazy, the Illuminati is real! Anyone can message me to learn more about it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Satanist being Satanist. They do it right in our faces now and you are called a religious nut or conspiracy theorist for calling them out on the obvious.