Did any of you attend?https://www.vulture.com/2021/11/ast...scott-explainer.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Lol. Whatever drugs you’re on, please share.I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.
It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.
You're not crazy, the Illuminati is real! Anyone can message me to learn more about it.I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.
It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.
It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.