"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What the hell happend at astroworld?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.

It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
didn't even know what the hell it was, but, by the look of it, its more like people going crazy on mob mentality, since it been over a year anyone did go out
 

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
535
Reaction score
735
Age
43
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.

It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.
Lol. Whatever drugs you’re on, please share.
My sympathies to the families, but trampling fatalities are not exactly uncommon.
However where was the crowd control? Totally preventable!
Looks like the class actions are in full swing with lawyers licking there lips over the spoils.
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.

It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.
You're not crazy, the Illuminati is real! Anyone can message me to learn more about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but a lot of those guys are into that weird occult crap, rituals and stuff. I suspect foul play and illuminati blood sacrifices taking place. I wouldn't be surprise if there were staged actors in there like Sandy Hook and Las Vegas incident back in 2017.

It's one weird, creepy ass sh*t storm that took place just for media attention and diversion.

Satanist being Satanist. They do it right in our faces now and you are called a religious nut or conspiracy theorist for calling them out on the obvious.
 
Top