"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What The Hell Am I Doing -- You Ever Get Like This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
c'mon Gio maybe he used the search function :p It would be better if more people used it
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Re: Re: Re: What The Hell Am I Doing -- You Ever Get Like This?

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Wow, with a statement THAT profound it's no wonder at all why you drug up a seven month old thread!
If you didn't want new replies you should have closed this thread mister sweetness.

"I wonder where this bitterness comes from."
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Re: Re: Re: Re: What The Hell Am I Doing -- You Ever Get Like This?

Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
If you didn't want new replies you should have closed this thread mister sweetness.

"I wonder where this bitterness comes from."
I guess I just figured that you would be smart enough to figure out that this thread was seven months old. It wouldn't have even been so bad if you had actually said anything, like, insightful or something. But let's be serious for a second... you didn't.

I'll let you get back to your New Kids on the Block and Crystal Pepsi now.
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What The Hell Am I Doing -- You Ever Get Like This?

Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I guess I just figured that you would be smart enough to figure out that this thread was seven months old. It wouldn't have even been so bad if you had actually said anything, like, insightful or something. But let's be serious for a second... you didn't.

I'll let you get back to your New Kids on the Block and Crystal Pepsi now.
Excuses, you're full of excuses. Anyway, the only thing I did was to give a bump to your thread! You act as if I was insulting someone or hijacking a thread.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
In general, it's lame to open old threads and to respond to them like it's current.

If you want to talk about something current, then post a new thread but to post something like

"aha! so you blah, blah blah!!!!"

to a thread that's months old is just freaking lame.

I've PM'd you about this already. Move on.

Thread Closed.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top