"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What the actual fvck?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Was she even attractive in the first place?

I've spent lots of money on escorts... But not a single dime on dates or romance lol.

I get into arguments like this too. Well I used to until I decided it's not worth it so I just block them.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Was she even attractive in the first place?
She was 6/10, she used to be a life guard I've saw her years before so I know she was in shape at least, the thing is after a while you start to have fun with teasing women on an experience that is out of their grasp, so the second she said she was broke I just power tripped on her, got off a lil bit... Extract whatever selfish pleasure I can and move on
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
She was 6/10, she used to be a life guard I've saw her years before so I know she was in shape at least, the thing is after a while you start to have fun with teasing women on an experience that is out of their grasp, so the second she said she was broke I just power tripped on her, got off a lil bit... Extract whatever selfish pleasure I can and move on
I wonder if she'd suck your d1ck for money.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Some EPIC level cringe spelling in these message exchanges.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Run for the hills. Weeding out the loonies is part of the game.

Pull enough you'll encounter crazies. Act accordingly. Screenshot psychotic behaviour. Archive. Ghost.
 
Top