SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
That whole convo I would have nexted way early onLast one
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That whole convo I would have nexted way early onLast one
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Was she even attractive in the first place?Last one
She was 6/10, she used to be a life guard I've saw her years before so I know she was in shape at least, the thing is after a while you start to have fun with teasing women on an experience that is out of their grasp, so the second she said she was broke I just power tripped on her, got off a lil bit... Extract whatever selfish pleasure I can and move onWas she even attractive in the first place?
I wonder if she'd suck your d1ck for money.She was 6/10, she used to be a life guard I've saw her years before so I know she was in shape at least, the thing is after a while you start to have fun with teasing women on an experience that is out of their grasp, so the second she said she was broke I just power tripped on her, got off a lil bit... Extract whatever selfish pleasure I can and move on
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
No idea what that exchange was about. I thought you wanted to fvck women not argue with them about nonsensical stuff.Last one
Guilty pleasureNo idea what that exchange was about. I thought you wanted to fvck women not argue with them about nonsensical stuff.