Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What teeth whitening system do you use

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like the traditional dental route where they shoot UV into your mouth for an hour is highly overrated and expensive anyone have any recommendations?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It seems like the traditional dental route where they shoot UV into your mouth for an hour is highly overrated and expensive anyone have any recommendations?
Even the Colgate strips work fine, it’s just h2o2.

M

member160292

I'm using one of those kits on Amazon with the 'UV' light, easy enough and only $20 for about 8 sessions

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffing white spray paint. Krylon works wonders for this

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash every other day. Look for Either 3%, food grade, or anything that says oral antiseptic etc. Just swish around like normal mouthwash for a few minutes. I shouldn’t have to say don’t swallow but that’s hopefully self explanatory. Even a small amount mixed with saliva won’t hurt if swallowed. Make sure it’s HYDROGEN and not benzoil peroxide.

henryj3

Reaction score
I had used janina whitening in the past it was a good product and gave me 2 shades of whiter tooth in 2 weeks but it was expensive and a small container ( 50mg).

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to Walmart and buy those teeth whitening strips for $20. You have to use it for 2 weeks (30min each day). You'll get 2 shades brighter. In my opinion it's better than the fake Hollywood white. You can buy another box and use it for another 2 weeks if you feel like it ain't enough.

As for sensitivity, buy Sensodyne (or the Walmart brand) toothpaste. Otherwise, you'll be in pain.

As for using Hydrogen Peroxide 3% ($1 at Walmart) as a mouthwash; I knew a girl who smoked a lot and used as a mouthwash. Her teeth was impressively white. So I guess it works.

Priyanka jain

Reaction score
While some people do not believe in the traditional dental route, others swear by it. An hour of UV therapy is much more than just shooting UV beams into your mouth. This treatment usually includes several treatments over weeks or months to achieve desired results.
The benefits associated with this type of therapy include reducing tooth decay and minimizing gum disease susceptibility. Additionally, it can help improve smile attractiveness due to increased brightness and depth on teeth. Many people also find that their oral health has improved after undergoing UV therapy – as part of or all the treatment plans for their teeth-related issues.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I switched from red to white wine and bought the new Oral B i9 toothbrush, that did the trick. Now I don't drink or smoke and brushing twice a day for 4 minutes I've seen a big improvement.

I might get some h2o2 to gargle.

Look for Either 3%, food grade, or anything that says oral antiseptic etc.
Food grade contains more than 35% H2O2 which is very dangerous, just go for 3% and only care about the % otherwise you may come a cropper.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this help with sensitivity?
I have no idea, I think it's designed for maximum whitenening over anything. I havent used it yet

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read that using my washes overrated but you should be flossing daily

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently on a round of Crest 3D strips, level 12, usually do a cycle of it every four months or so, pretty pleased. A new place that specializes in cosmetic dental just opened across from my office so I may check that out eventually for a more professional whitening.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dentist made custom trays for me and uses hydrogen peroxide gel. It was about $300 to get the trays made and the initial treatment. I can get refills as needed online pretty cheap.