what should i say next .. qucick

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
i told this girl not to text cause i dont have text msg package. ok i text her last night . and she said i thought you said you didnt want to be texing i said only certain people wiht a wink then she says should i feel special

lol i know its aight but how to i come back showing her ****y and funny or what ever to say

i need some help what to say back thanks guys

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
How can you say nah if you don't get it.. She think you treat her special, take it back, you made a mistake, can be fixed. Instead, call her sometime.

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
how did i mak the mistake now . now i confused her a lil bit .... thats good thing right

Microfiltered

Don Juan
Reaction score
“why are you asking me how you should feel? Should I suspect a high interest level?”

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intel123 said:
yea now she said um ok ..
yea cause you wierded her out

you told her you don't text and it's implied it's cause you can't afford it. then you text her anyway. the context is that you're did it because you're jocking her, not because you're slick. you lowered your value

then you try to do a push-pull when she didn't buy the "you're special" line in the first place

miscalibration = awkwardness

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
yea cause you wierded her out

because you're jocking her, not because you're slick. you lowered your value

then you try to do a push-pull when she didn't buy the "you're special" line in the first place

miscalibration = awkwardness

whats jocking her

what should i shoulda said if somthing lke that comes up again

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
intel123 said:
whats jocking her

what should i shoulda said if somthing lke that comes up again
jocking is chasing her

your problem isn't what you say - it's not being able to read the girl well enough to calibrate. that'll come with experience. just keep practicing and don't take it too seriously