"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What should I do?

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
I'm new here, but got a link from another board because I need help in getting someone to like me.
My problem is that I'm kinda shy, I don't know what to talk about when I'm with a woman I like, I have a sence of not wanting to get too close because I've been betrayed once, and I'm too nice. Last night after a band compitition I got a girl I used to like (until yesterday) her stuff and even found her a pen so she could get a phone number from another guy. What can I do?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Read the DJ Bible. Always do that before posting anything.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Tboneman
Last night after a band compitition I got a girl I used to like (until yesterday) her stuff and even found her a pen so she could get a phone number from another guy. What can I do?
Why the hell would you do that?? Thats what you can do...never do that again...yep...thats a muy bueno start.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Re: Re: What should I do?

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Why the hell would you do that?? Thats what you can do...never do that again...yep...thats a muy bueno start.
That was the definition of being an AFC.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Re: Re: What should I do?

Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
That was the definition of being an AFC.
Maybe...in my book its being a bish.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
just throw a book at the guy.

Grab the pen and write your phone number down on it.

wink at her and give her the piece of paper.

throw another book at the guy.

Throw VARIOUS.... no.... NUMEROUS... books

no seriously though it's pretty over with her...

Just start pissing on the floor and pretend you can swim in it.

Nah all that will get you assault charges, and will send you to the mental hopsital.... (Been there done that)

No dont' really take advice from me though... Just read the DJ bible.
 

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
It was too late to do anything with her anyway, she didn't have any intrest in me.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
you have to start learing from somewhere i guess. take the adivce here, be humble and read the almighty bible Pooks Anti Dump machine would work for you, a guy that i gather is looking for a long term thing? yeah its in the bible, near the bottom.
 

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Ok, I DON'T want to go out with her anymore. I just want to really wanna know how to get SOME girl, ANY girl to like me. Sorry to seem like I'm yelling.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by Tboneman
I just want to really wanna know how to get SOME girl, ANY girl to like me.
now that my friends... was...
desperation defined. what is your problem man? you need an ego booster or something? dont sit on your ass wating for someone to like you. PFFFFFFFT. jesus.
 
Top