"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What should I do here?(quick advice homie~)

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
Ok quick background..last spring... before i found sites like this.. I dated a girl from class for about 2 months.. I was total afc, but she was into me. Anyways..semester ends.. she goes to san diego with best friend(female), comes back.. we talk twice on the phone, I slip something about liking her and she kinda flips. I feel the power slip from my hands.. anyways no need to mention she blew me off shortly after... anyways...

she is in my class this spring. still smokin. no real other prospects in the class that I would **** either, EXCEPT for this smokin petite black girl who was in one of my classes last semester, who although i had one kinda insta date with last fall i doubt there would be anything building there to really make my ex jealous so who cares..

anyways i didnt get a chance to talk to her when i saw her she just kinda walked by smiled and said hi(she had to of noticed me in class bc i talked like 5 times to the teacher about the subject). i was kinda shocked and just walked out the other way looking over my shoulder. i think it suprised her i didnt chase after.

anyways thought of talking to her tommorrow very nonchalant. as in is this seat taken..? *cute grin* and just talk to her like an old friend.

bad idea? good idea? couldnt hurt obviously and this is definetly NOT one-itis(i'm actually fukcing a girl from her HS that was in our class last spring but i didnt sarge until i saw her at the mall one day...)


just looking for opinions/advice bros!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Talk to her, but only nonchalantly. Do not pursue her -if she liked you she would have taken your statement of attraction last semester seriously!

Have some dignity. Don't give her the satisfaction to deny you twice!
 

icehot

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
yup. agreed.
just play it cool. see what kind of vibes you are getting.
If the vibes are good, then do a # close.

but protect your dignity at all cost.

peace

-iceH
 

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
ha she wasnt even in class, i saw her about 10 mins after class ended talking to some other girls.... was walking by, barely saw her in my periphial and didnt even look at her. i know she saw me bc i was right past her face. i wonder if she dropped to avoid drama? =p
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top