Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do bros?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is super hot and into astrology and spirituality bull**** which from my experience are the kinkiest and best in bed. She’s also very ducking pretty. I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol. Am I being ***** whipped if I say I’m not just to get laid?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is super hot and into astrology and spirituality bull**** which from my experience are the kinkiest and best in bed. She’s also very ducking pretty. I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol. Am I being ***** whipped if I say I’m not just to get laid?

Attachments

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nvm I’m in. She’s over qualifying like a mother ducker and is triple texting me. Close this thread

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what you need now, is serious emotional self-control.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol.
Your principles or a *****? Is that even a fair choice?

I think it's needless to say that women will respect you more if you stand your ground instead of licking the ground she step over and change your ideals just because of her. She won't necessarily like you because you're standing your ground, but remember that attraction (and feelings) only grow when there's respect.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you don't like politicians and leave it at that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be honest. This includes honesty with yourself.

Never define yourself by just saying "I'm a Trump supporter" or "I'm a Biden supporter", that is surface level, simplistic bvllsh!t.

Ask yourself WHY you are a Trump supporter, then when you get that answer, ask why that is a reason... keep asking yourself why why why until you run out of questions. Then you get to who you really are and how you got there.

So when a woman asks you a silly question like if you are a Trump supporter, don't say yes... or no.... use the opportunity to communicate emotionally from your base values. You MUST communicate emotionally with women, otherwise you are just just babbling to her in an extinct language.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, you can lie to get in her pants this one time (and possibly next time).

But in the long run, I think the eventual consequence of betraying your inner male core will be severe.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So when a woman asks you a silly question like if you are a Trump supporter, don't say yes... or no.... use the opportunity to communicate emotionally from your base values.
Ranger Mike nails another one.

I would only go out with a liberal if I didnt know it until the date. This has happened in the past year and when it comes up, I handle as pointed out above.

I tell them sure Trump is rough around the edges sometimes, but I didnt vote for him on being a nice guy. I voted for him because of the platform he ran on and followed through with it.

On the date-
Me: Question- would you rather pay $50 for this meal or $30?
Her: $30 of course
Me: Same with fuel. I would rather pay $2.40 for diesel instead of the current $3. Did you know that fuel costs stayed the same under the Trump admin and didnt increase until after inauguration?

Use stuff like that. Dont just say "Well if you dont like Trump, go screw yourself". But if after explaining why you support him she still wants to act like a little liberal entitled c*nt, tell her to go fvck off.

Or better yet, excuse yourself to the bathroom after the meal and leaver her @ss there to pay for the check.

Glassguy

Reaction score
you can lie to get in her pants this one time
No dude. There are millions of women out there. Either she is dtf you as you are or she can go get bent.

It is ok for me to accept the fact that I want to bang a liberal but she wont accept the fact that I am a conservative? You dont see something wrong with that?

You NEVER sacrifice your self worth, values or self esteem for a piece of @ss. Never.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dude. There are millions of women out there. Either she is dtf you as you are or she can go get bent.

It is ok for me to accept the fact that I want to bang a liberal but she wont accept the fact that I am a conservative? You dont see something wrong with that?

You NEVER sacrifice your self worth, values or self esteem for a piece of @ss. Never.
100% agreed. I don't think there is one pu$$y that is truly worth sacrifice of your values, and self-worth, even that of Miss World.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When asked, "I voted for Trump." *change subject*

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is one pu$$y that is truly worth sacrifice of your values, and self-worth, even that of Miss World.
Easy to say when your not the one banging the 8+...

Nah I don't care about politics. Just memes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid the topic. But I generally just unmatch if she has politics on her profile. Best to stay off the subject. If it is important to her, it will come up before she lets you smash. Be prepared to lie or walk away.