“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What should I do bros?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
This chick is super hot and into astrology and spirituality bull**** which from my experience are the kinkiest and best in bed. She’s also very ducking pretty. I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol. Am I being ***** whipped if I say I’m not just to get laid?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
This chick is super hot and into astrology and spirituality bull**** which from my experience are the kinkiest and best in bed. She’s also very ducking pretty. I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol. Am I being ***** whipped if I say I’m not just to get laid?
 

Attachments

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Nvm I’m in. She’s over qualifying like a mother ducker and is triple texting me. Close this thread
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
OP, what you need now, is serious emotional self-control.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol.
Your principles or a *****? Is that even a fair choice?

I think it's needless to say that women will respect you more if you stand your ground instead of licking the ground she step over and change your ideals just because of her. She won't necessarily like you because you're standing your ground, but remember that attraction (and feelings) only grow when there's respect.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
This chick is super hot and into astrology and spirituality bull**** which from my experience are the kinkiest and best in bed. She’s also very ducking pretty. I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol. Am I being ***** whipped if I say I’m not just to get laid?
Tell her you don't like politicians and leave it at that.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
Always be honest. This includes honesty with yourself.

Never define yourself by just saying "I'm a Trump supporter" or "I'm a Biden supporter", that is surface level, simplistic bvllsh!t.

Ask yourself WHY you are a Trump supporter, then when you get that answer, ask why that is a reason... keep asking yourself why why why until you run out of questions. Then you get to who you really are and how you got there.

So when a woman asks you a silly question like if you are a Trump supporter, don't say yes... or no.... use the opportunity to communicate emotionally from your base values. You MUST communicate emotionally with women, otherwise you are just just babbling to her in an extinct language.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Actually, you can lie to get in her pants this one time (and possibly next time).

But in the long run, I think the eventual consequence of betraying your inner male core will be severe.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
So when a woman asks you a silly question like if you are a Trump supporter, don't say yes... or no.... use the opportunity to communicate emotionally from your base values.
Ranger Mike nails another one.

I would only go out with a liberal if I didnt know it until the date. This has happened in the past year and when it comes up, I handle as pointed out above.

I tell them sure Trump is rough around the edges sometimes, but I didnt vote for him on being a nice guy. I voted for him because of the platform he ran on and followed through with it.

On the date-
Me: Question- would you rather pay $50 for this meal or $30?
Her: $30 of course
Me: Same with fuel. I would rather pay $2.40 for diesel instead of the current $3. Did you know that fuel costs stayed the same under the Trump admin and didnt increase until after inauguration?

Use stuff like that. Dont just say "Well if you dont like Trump, go screw yourself". But if after explaining why you support him she still wants to act like a little liberal entitled c*nt, tell her to go fvck off.

Or better yet, excuse yourself to the bathroom after the meal and leaver her @ss there to pay for the check.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
you can lie to get in her pants this one time
No dude. There are millions of women out there. Either she is dtf you as you are or she can go get bent.

It is ok for me to accept the fact that I want to bang a liberal but she wont accept the fact that I am a conservative? You dont see something wrong with that?

You NEVER sacrifice your self worth, values or self esteem for a piece of @ss. Never.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
No dude. There are millions of women out there. Either she is dtf you as you are or she can go get bent.

It is ok for me to accept the fact that I want to bang a liberal but she wont accept the fact that I am a conservative? You dont see something wrong with that?

You NEVER sacrifice your self worth, values or self esteem for a piece of @ss. Never.
100% agreed. I don't think there is one pu$$y that is truly worth sacrifice of your values, and self-worth, even that of Miss World.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
When asked, "I voted for Trump." *change subject*
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
I don't think there is one pu$$y that is truly worth sacrifice of your values, and self-worth, even that of Miss World.
Easy to say when your not the one banging the 8+...

Nah I don't care about politics. Just memes.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
This chick is super hot and into astrology and spirituality bull**** which from my experience are the kinkiest and best in bed. She’s also very ducking pretty. I’m not one to back down from my values and I am a trump supporter but I know this ***** will drop me if I say I do lol. Am I being ***** whipped if I say I’m not just to get laid?
Avoid the topic. But I generally just unmatch if she has politics on her profile. Best to stay off the subject. If it is important to her, it will come up before she lets you smash. Be prepared to lie or walk away.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top