“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #7

All (5) Like Like (4) Love Love (1)

    1. Love

      2Rocky

      Master Don Juan 52
      • Messages
        2,444
      • Reaction score
        2,738
    2. Like

      EyeBRollin

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        10,537
      • Reaction score
        8,538
    3. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    4. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,788
      • Reaction score
        8,860
    5. Like

      manfrombelow

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        1,715
      • Reaction score
        2,208
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top