"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What Seducer type are you?

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Robert Green's law of power and law of attraction is a good read and both are absolutely relevant. Sometimes in very subtle ways but practicing the laws of power will make you far more attractive for sure.

Anyway what type of Seducer are you? There are nine types. 10 if you include the "anti Seducer" which could also be renamed the AFC.

Me personally I am 60% natural 40% Dandy.

So I've been asking myself how I can strengthen the natural attractiveness of my more instinctual self. (as it should come more naturally to first strengthen things more instinctual to me)

A Dandy can be described as someone who causes confusion and excitement and has a hint of being cruel.

I've attached a picture of my notebook with the beginnings of my research on this.

My question to you is which type of Seducer are you? And how would you strengthen the natural tendencies of this type of character?
 

Attachments

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
Robert Green’s books are entertaining. But I don’t find them to be too useful in reality. A lot of the evidence that he uses are based on works of fiction. And I can tell you that I wouldn’t watch a romantic movie and try to apply the principles from that movie to seduce a woman. James Bond on the other hand...
 

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Robert Green’s books are entertaining. But I don’t find them to be too useful in reality. A lot of the evidence that he uses are based on works of fiction. And I can tell you that I wouldn’t watch a romantic movie and try to apply the principles from that movie to seduce a woman. James Bond on the other hand...
There's no direct concrete action plans that's for sure. Its something you have to get the feel for and work out something creatively and with trial and error. I'm working on the dreww code of the Dandy and upping my naturalistic abilities but trying to bring some of the darker character traits too. The hint of cruelty, the excitement and the confusion. Takes some real working on but if feels like casting yourself in to a movie and I quite like the idea that it's all just a game you play.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Robert Green's law of power and law of attraction is a good read and both are absolutely relevant. Sometimes in very subtle ways but practicing the laws of power will make you far more attractive for sure.

Anyway what type of Seducer are you? There are nine types. 10 if you include the "anti Seducer" which could also be renamed the AFC.

Me personally I am 60% natural 40% Dandy.

So I've been asking myself how I can strengthen the natural attractiveness of my more instinctual self. (as it should come more naturally to first strengthen things more instinctual to me)

A Dandy can be described as someone who causes confusion and excitement and has a hint of being cruel.

I've attached a picture of my notebook with the beginnings of my research on this.

My question to you is which type of Seducer are you? And how would you strengthen the natural tendencies of this type of character?
To chime in: I find archetypes to be completely lacking in explaining the psychology of sexuality and subjectivity as such. It's like astrology for nerds. the whole idea of the self should be to cut out your individuality from the bundle of genetics that you are given at birth, its overcoming the way one is, not pursuing their "truer self"
 
Top