“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What scares you.

What are you more scared of ?

  • Being rejected and feeling akward.

    Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Making the girl feel uncomfortable and akward?

    Votes: 11 42.3%

  • Total voters
    26

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Gentlemen.
We've all choked once or twice in the past. You know what I'm talking about : You've seen a girl , wanted to cols approach , gone up to her and choked , mind goes blank you can't hink of what to say and you pull out thinking "D@mn! why couldn't I do that?".

I'm curious. In your experience , when this happens to you, do you think it is because you're scared of being rejected (and feeling akward) or of putting the girl in a situation where she feels akward and uncomfortable?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Well if we didn't care about the girl's comfority or whatever we would go ahead and do the move. But since we care, and in order to make a move we have to play "nice" we are afraid of rejections because usually that's what happens when you play your moves "nicely."
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
The times when I pulled out, I always felt defeated before I even tried, and that was my problem. I used to assume defeat, and that's usually what I got. The reasons? Well I don't think they are super-important, but it was probably the fear of failure and an unwillingness to escape my comfort zone.

And yes, I used to think I'd make the girl uncomfortable. Because I'd be *gasp* revealing to her that I'm a sexual being!

Nowadays, I assume victory, and that's usually what I get.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Hmmmm
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
i dunno, it's a combination of the two. I don't care for the girl tho if she rejects me, but if she tries to gracefully, i don't wanna make her look bad
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Neither. Came to a point where I do not care anymore.
 
Top