Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What scares you.

What are you more scared of ?

• Being rejected and feeling akward.

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Making the girl feel uncomfortable and akward?

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen.
We've all choked once or twice in the past. You know what I'm talking about : You've seen a girl , wanted to cols approach , gone up to her and choked , mind goes blank you can't hink of what to say and you pull out thinking "D@mn! why couldn't I do that?".

I'm curious. In your experience , when this happens to you, do you think it is because you're scared of being rejected (and feeling akward) or of putting the girl in a situation where she feels akward and uncomfortable?

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if we didn't care about the girl's comfority or whatever we would go ahead and do the move. But since we care, and in order to make a move we have to play "nice" we are afraid of rejections because usually that's what happens when you play your moves "nicely."

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The times when I pulled out, I always felt defeated before I even tried, and that was my problem. I used to assume defeat, and that's usually what I got. The reasons? Well I don't think they are super-important, but it was probably the fear of failure and an unwillingness to escape my comfort zone.

And yes, I used to think I'd make the girl uncomfortable. Because I'd be *gasp* revealing to her that I'm a sexual being!

Nowadays, I assume victory, and that's usually what I get.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno, it's a combination of the two. I don't care for the girl tho if she rejects me, but if she tries to gracefully, i don't wanna make her look bad

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Neither. Came to a point where I do not care anymore.