Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of men lie about their bang count?

B

BlueAlpha1

I've done it in the past, whenever I'd incidentally get tied up in the dyck measuring contests (usually by a guy trying to posture or AMOG.) I'm letting go of defining myself vicariously through women and is something I don't do anymore.

I'm 26, and my count is a very modest 4. I don't proactively chase women, but don't run from them either. My stoic, introverted low-energy game causes me to miss a lot of opportunities I don't take. That's what I chalk up my mediocre count to, but as I travel more I have stepped out of my comfort zone more frequently with high energy/social proof game.

When I was first reading PUA material, "The Game" circa 2011, I constantly read that 20% of the men were having sex with 90% of the women. So it's really peculiar and a little amusing that every guy you talk to goes out of his way to tell you he's been with 15-20+ women. There are apparently no beta men in the world...

Reaction score
For some reason, I still feel inferior even though mine is double that and they mostly have been black women. I want to do 100+ like a few alpha DJ buddies I have and be able to seduce or have any woman want me any race. Trying to figure that out and I am not sure if that is bad to think though.

B

BlueAlpha1

If we're living in reality, I think 8 is a respectable notch count brother. You've got nothing to worry about - 100 is a little crazy. I'll never hit that number unless women start throwing themselves my way because I will never give women that much of my time. I really believe 70% of men who claim to have a count of over 12 are lying.

You've got a better chance of a woman flaking than even going on the first date with you. If you get a first date, chances go down of getting a second date. And the non-sluts are not putting out until at least the 3rd date. Statistically, your chances of getting 3 dates are pretty low when you number close a girl.

Yes, non-alphas with skills in one night stands and ugly men with social proof do exist and might really put up unexpectedly high numbers, but are the exceptions not the rule.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what mine is to be honest...if I had to guess it would be somewhere north of 30 but under 45. I'm almost 41 tho, so I'm sure you young guys will easily surpass that by the time you get to my age...

However, mine was vastly inflated by a few things:

1) I played soccer in college for 2 years and the after game parties were basically, pick a girl and bang her, that easily ended up in about 8-10 lays by itself

2) I was a DJ for 8 years in various clubs---that was basically hot chicks hitting on you all night with no effort on your part. That resulted in at least 15 lays.

3) OLD resulted in about 10-12 lays over a 6-8 week period...

Actually after rethinking it, lay count might be greater than 50...I honestly never sat down and thought about it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly...mine is well over 100....banged two last week from dating apps...both were 6s ok 3 if you count my current gf who I need to break up with...

If you drink and go out often and use dating apps...live in a big city, I don't see how your numbers can be low.

I'm pretty soft spoken and introverted by nature, but love to drink and let loose from time to time.

I wish I could take back my numbers honestly, but for whatever reason, I'm always on the prowl.

Ironically, I do terrible with women I know through work or social stuff...like I have zero game and don't even try...but when I'm on my own hunting its like a switch flips. I can do it sober or drunk....drinking helps a lot though if for nothing else motivates me and puts me out there and gets me amped up.

It's really annoying to me when a girl at a club or bar asks...you mean you are by yourself???

Like you are strange for being a lone or something.... But I feel like other guys hold me back honestly and usually decline their invitations to hang out. It's funny how women like to assume you are a creep or loser if you are all alone somewhere in public, there fore projecting their own insecurities of being terrified to be seen anywhere in.public at night time alone and assuming it means you have no friends or people who want to be with you.

Ironically, I find myself having to beat guy friends off with a stick lately so I can enjoy myself and do my own thing or try to deal with my clingy gf who I also need to get away from.

B

BlueAlpha1

I can think of at least 10 women from my junior year in high school to the end of college that I could have or should of banged - a few of them actually climbing into bed or groping me at a house party. Several of them were eliminated by my choosing because they were fatties or sub 6's, and several I didn't know how to escalate from makeouts or bl0wj0bs because I was a blue pill schmuck. My number should be about 15 instead of 4, but I was a late bloomer. Didn't lose it until 21.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just made a list. 22 that I can remember. But I got married at 21; that lasted 7 years. I was in another 8 year LTR after that.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
55 or so the last two years. My whole life, I could only estimate, would have to in 200+ range. One thing is certain, the last 12 months have been my strongest, also with some of the hottest women.

I'm not looking forward to my SMV fall. But I'm pretty confident I can keep at this pace to at least age 50-55, should I desire.

For you young bucks: When I was 25, I considered 40 to be old. But, if you take great care of yourself, you can look young well into your 40s and 50s and still bang hot women in their 20s. Lose the fear of your getting old and declining SMV. Just eat healthy, workout, sleep well, stay away from drugs, and your SMV can peak well into your 40s+.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im like marmel, no clue whatsoever. id have to guess at least 30, probably not over 50. and thats from 13 years of being pretty phucking beta for the most part. id say my inner alpha has only been present for like two years or so. to be honest though im just getting started :)

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm at 20. At age 30 it was 1 from being a married beta chump.

B

BlueAlpha1

logicallefty said:
I'm at 20. At age 30 it was 1 from being a married beta chump.
You were at 1 bang at 30 years old and are at 20 now? That's pretty cool dude. Lol did you buy a Rolex and a Ferrari before she could divorce rape?

logicallefty

Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:
You were at 1 bang at 30 years old and are at 20 now? That's pretty cool dude. Lol did you buy a Rolex and a Ferrari before she could divorce rape?
lol Yep we hooked up in high school when I was 18 and she was 16. I ate some fur pie on 2-3 before her but that was pretty much it. Funny you ask I did pay off my student loan and buy a Saturn during the divorce process and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. :rock:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
55 or so the last two years. My whole life, I could only estimate, would have to in 200+ range. One thing is certain, the last 12 months have been my strongest, also with some of the hottest women.
Lol, I wonder what percentage of men have had over 200 sexual partners? I would wager it would be a very small percentile. And it sounds like you must have been well over 100 before you even entered the community. I think you must be driven in a very obsessive way that makes you successful. Although I bet OLD has helped you get those numbers up.

Also, I've never been to New York, but from watching movies and TV based in New York, I think that area must be more open to cold approaching and one night stands than most of the country.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
And it sounds like you must have been well over 100 before you even entered the community. I think you must be driven in a very obsessive way that makes you successful. Although I bet OLD has helped you get those numbers up.
Perceptive analysis. Most in my 20s, when I was single. And yes, I do become extremely obsessive in whatever I focus on. The key is not to focus on the wrong thing, lol. Especially this year, I am hyper-focused on banging new hot women. Maybe I have to get it out of my system, but whatever makes me happy, right?

My game changer (meaning what took me from 7s to 8s and 9s) in my early 20s was my physique. However, although, I attracted 9s (your 8s) here and there in my 20s, I attract them all the time now. The key difference between my 20s and now is social acuity or "game" as we coin it.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is at about 45 which isn't too far fetched given my age. Could easily be higher but I've turned down a lot in the past. I prefer to have short to long term FWB's than do ONS.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
To date I have slept with around 600 women. I lost count around the 200 mark. Not all were fatties either in case you were wondering. Most were models or actresses. I'm in my early thirties.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is at 10, this summer i was able to bang 8 girls ,1 every week. I'm glad Zurich is close to where i live and the girls there don't give a f@ck about who you are. The average was from high 6 till middle 9s. This though is how far i wanted to go.

From now till the next summer i'll stop banging girls and i'll focus more on my inner game cause i got a big problem there,get a better physique and about my work.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reservoir Dog said:
To date I have slept with around 600 women. I lost count around the 200 mark. Not all were fatties either in case you were wondering. Most were models or actresses. I'm in my early thirties.
theres your answer to the thread title.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I've had like 8 and didn't lose my virginity until I was 19. Considering my given situation, it's alright.