Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percentage of men lie about their bang count?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with guys who have a lay count of over 100 is that they are willing to bang very ugly women.

i used to be jealous of them but no more. i saw the **** that my friends were talking to at the club and got grossed out. id rather date my right hand than those women.

so yes, my lay count is low but that is fine. if i banged ugly women i would throw up while doing it and not be able to get an erection. thats really embarrassing.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
The problem with guys who have a lay count of over 100 is that they are willing to bang very ugly women.

i used to be jealous of them but no more. i saw the **** that my friends were talking to at the club and got grossed out. id rather date my right hand than those women.

so yes, my lay count is low but that is fine. if i banged ugly women i would throw up while doing it and not be able to get an erection. thats really embarrassing.
I think it has more to do with the circles you mix in. If you live a lifestyle where attractive women come into your life, it's not hard to get a high count. If a guy is in his mid-late 30's and has steadily banged one new girl every month on average, which isn't hard if your lifestyle allows it. He'll easily be in the 100s if he started at 18.

My count is somewhere around 35-40 but I know I can attribute ~15 from the sports team I played for at university. Every guy I know with a high lay count has banged the odd ugly chick but they've also banged a lot of really hot chicks too. Someone's gotta be fücking them, this is 2015, hot girls aren't saving themselves for anyone anymore. I think high lay counts are strongly correlated to how hot the guy generally pulls are. That's from my experience, it sounds like we roll with different crowds. If you took 10 hot girls, I reckon for 8 of them last guy they each slept with would probably have banged a fair few chicks. One of my best friends has slept with ~50 and he bangs hot chicks, he doesn't approach either, they come to him. Some guys just have all the luck lol.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate this , ive been guilty of over inflating mine in the past not intentionally but when you know everyone else in the room is lying its pretty easy to go with the flow

you can usually tell straight away wether a guy is lying or not.......the loud types are virutally always lying

ive got freinds who keep detailed lists with pictures of their conquests , thei find that slightly disturbing lol

i arrvied at the party pretty late in my group of freinds i didnt get laid until i was 20 and that was pretty awkward

fortunatley i found a girl who i actually liked and could relax around managed to lose my virginity and she also showed me the ropes in the bedroom

went on a bit of a spree from there and laid 8 chicks in a year which is a personal record

i swear girls can tell when youve been having sex or not lol

things have tapered off since then and ive only banged 4 girls in the last 18 months which is poor for someone who usually gets plenty of attention from women