Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what percentage of guys actually approach girls?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not so much from this board but in general. i hardly ever see guys approach girls, be it school, the store or anywhere else in public. i think with strong game you could make some major headway into this thing.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen anybody do a cold approach during the day.

In clubs I've seen no more than a handful of guys approaching.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
IKO69 said:
not so much from this board but in general. i hardly ever see guys approach girls, be it school, the store or anywhere else in public. i think with strong game you could make some major headway into this thing.
I have to say, I actually do see a lot of guys cold-approaching, typically in the bars and clubs...more than I ever thought. A lot of guys seem to have balls out there. I have to say, every single time I'm in a bar/club, there are always a couple of guys cold-approaching hotties. Whether it has to do with alcohol, is a whole other story. Lots of guys won't approach unless they're buzzed, so that needs to be factored in too.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never know but it happens in front of use all the time. We never know because it's human nature to assume that the individuals have met on prior occasions.

Think about the number of times you've been at a party or at some sort social gathering and you see people talking to each other all the time. It seems as if they've known each other for awhile only to find out later on that they've just met.

Seeing a cold approach is the same way. When you see a guy approach a girl, you're not going to know it's a cold approach unless you're sure the individuals in question don't know each other already (yeah I used a triple negative, so what).

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of the times I've done cold approaches in bars, often the women are surprised and excited about it. The last cold approach I did out on the town, one of the girls asked me if I was gay because "most guys can't just go up and talk to women comfortably." She even made fun of the guy sitting next to them who had been sitting their nursing his drink, saying he was jealous or whatever.

If you're in a meat market type club, often women will be more "cold" to the cold approach. This is because they're usually better looking (on average) and more used to being approached repeatedly. That's part of why I prefer bars because I don't have much dance game, and clubs are usually too loud to have any meaningful conversation.