Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percent of men would have a dating life without...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking over and over to a women before asking her out is a good way to get friend zone imo

What i find is that new or occasional ppl in a social circle are the one hooking up.
There is something to this. It's like I feel I need to be a hunter in a new land to properly go after women, where the result is that I get my prey or miss the shot and she scampers away, never to be seen again. Familiarity definitely breeds a sibling type of relationship, and knowing that I will continue to see a woman (wherever) is going to very awkward unless we have a common desire of breakup like Jerry (Seinfeld) & Elaine. It's like I have to see my target only as prey and make my move, and not as livestock unsuspectingly hitting her with the stun bolts; internet dating is really good in this regard since you only have to look at the gal's profile (and vice-versa), so it's no big thing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this seems to be the only way of getting a girl unless you're a super chad
Or if you are just white. The type of girls you are after seem to like white guys or have an 70% response rate if the person is white and writes a message to them first. If any white is really single that means they chose not to date a Black, Latino, or Asian woman and are rejected by their own race and are crying incel. You have a better chance with a liberal-minded white girl but you don't want them because they age badly. You are actually rejecting hot white girls. You would reject a 10 hb white hot babe to get a 6 brown-skinned Latino who would reject you over a white guy.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I exclusively date outside of social circle. Back home tho I’ve slept with practically all the girls in my social circle. I find it best to keep them separate. A lot of those girls I ****ed from back home are now married...to men in that very sane social circle. Some of which are my good friends...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if you are just white. The type of girls you are after seem to like white guys or have an 70% response rate if the person is white and writes a message to them first. If any white is really single that means they chose not to date a Black, Latino, or Asian woman and are rejected by their own race and are crying incel.
What if the white man does not want to submit to miscegenation? Shouldn't he have the right to reject that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With social circle, it helps to have a wide circle of acquaintances. Or several different social circles that you can be a member of, that each has a wide circle of acquaintances. That's the kind of social situation I built in my 20s, helps to cast a wide net.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
With social circle, it helps to have a wide circle of acquaintances. Or several different social circles that you can be a member of, that each has a wide circle of acquaintances. That's the kind of social situation I built in my 20s, helps to cast a wide net.
That's what's it's supposed to be but men are getting lazy and prefer to use Tinder...losing real life social skills.

Women are predisposed towards having social skills.

Whilst men has to be trained into it by real life interactions.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Two completely different things, and no the standards are much much lower for cold approach.
yea but the percentage of women in real life who are actually interested in meeting someone is way lower

not to mention the process is way harder

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what's it's supposed to be but men are getting lazy and prefer to use Tinder...losing real life social skills.

Women are predisposed towards having social skills.

Whilst men has to be trained into it by real life interactions.
Society basically boils down to introverts and extroverts.
I've come across many socially awkward women, and that's because they stay indoors and spend all their time on Facebook 24/7
For men spending too much time in online dating or Facebook will inevitably become introverts as well, and thus becoming socially awkward too.
Social media in essence is a validation trap, forcing people into an introverted lifestyle.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've come across many socially awkward women, and that's because they stay indoors and spend all their time on Facebook 24/7
For men spending too much time in online dating or Facebook will inevitably become introverts as well, and thus becoming socially awkward too.
Social media in essence is a validation trap, forcing people into an introverted lifestyle.
Agreed with the exception about women.

While yes that's there are some women that's socially awkward, the percentage would be miniscule compared to men.

Just observe kindergarten children, you'll notice little girls manipulating innocent boys even then - they are naturally inclined towards being more socially astute.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
If any white is really single that means they chose not to date a Black, Latino, or Asian woman and are rejected by their own race and are crying incel.
Interracial dating is not necessarily a silver bullet for an unattractive white dude. It can work sometimes, sure. But, others races are blackpill too and can easily reject the guy based on his lack of looks.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agreed with the exception about women.

While yes that's there are some women that's socially awkward, the percentage would be miniscule compared to men.

Just observe kindergarten children, you'll notice little girls manipulating innocent boys even then - they are naturally inclined towards being more socially astute.
There’s little to no downside for a woman to be an introvert. Most guys aren’t going to require her to be the life of the party.

On the other hand, plenty of women wlll judge a guy harshly for being introverted.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the white man does not want to submit to miscegenation? Shouldn't he have the right to reject that?
That's a self-imposed barrier and undermines any "incel" status. That's voluntary celibate to me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a self-imposed barrier and undermines any "incel" status. That's voluntary celibate to me.
So let me get this straight: if I'm a white man and I could get laid with non-white women but not with white women, and I choose to only go for white women, I'm a volcel?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight: if I'm a white man and I could get laid with non-white women but not with white women, and I choose to only go for white women, I'm a volcel?
A true incel can't get laid by anyone that's the opposite sex. There are only men and women, not races because pvssy is pvssy. It's very binary with me and I don't know how you can have more than 1s or 0s in this equation.

Also, I find it hard to believe that white people who want to get laid won't go with women from other races. I mean they may not choose them to get married or have kids unless they are a light-skinned "passable" other race (i.e. Russian, Chinese, or South East Asia as opposed to outright Black), but if they were just talking about ONS, FBs, or some other loose-arrangement, then I find it hard to believe that there are a large number of white people that think that way. I live in Toronto, and I can say about 80% of the time I see a white guy, he's with an ethnic minority, usually Asian. So believe me, I don't know where you live or how your think, but it sounds like fantasy up here that anyone would think that way.

I mean it would be more women available for everyone else if that was the case and less non-white incels / racecels that feel left-out because they are not "white-enough" to attract other ethnic minorities. Look at Asian men and Indian men for example, Western women of their own race reject them for white guys.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introversion has very little to do with social acumen. I am introverted but do very well in social situations.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
The attractive guys(not just looks) would do just fine, the unattractive guys(not just looks) would not do well with women no matter what the circumstances are, use yourself for a example.......

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Introversion has very little to do with social acumen. I am introverted but do very well in social situations.
I hear this a lot, from introverts. I know immediately if someone is an introvert just by the way I talk to them in person. The conversation doesn't flow naturally.
Talking to an introvert online is quite deceiving because they talk exactly like an extrovert through text conversations, but in person they are completely different.
Listen, being an introvert or extrovert is not a label, so don't take it personally. It's just a trait, like body language. It's a trait you cannot hide.

How many times have you heard or read this line?
I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me I will talk your ear off

This is something only introverts say.

Last edited:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear this a lot, from introverts. I know immediately if someone is an introvert just by the way I talk to them in person. The conversation doesn't flow naturally.
Talking to an introvert online is quite deceiving because they talk exactly like an extrovert through text conversations, but in person they are completely different.
Listen, being an introvert or extrovert is not a label, so don't take it personally. It's just a trait, like body language. It's a trait you cannot hide.

How many times have you heard or read this line?
I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me I will talk your ear off

This is something only introverts say.
If you knew me you would not have that social interaction with me, in person or otherwise. It's a spectrum.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, SoSuave is right, introverts can develop social skills like anyone else. You're confusing being an introvert with being shy or withdrawn, there is a difference. An introvert can be just as social as an extrovert, but it will drain his energy and at some point he will need to recharge. It's widely accepted that the people who started the pickup community were introverts (not saying that is anything to brag about lol).

I know an introvert who is probably the most outgoing person I know, he can flow in any conversation. According to him, his introversion causes him dominate conversations, because he is not comfortable if he doesn't.