Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percent of men would have a dating life without...

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
relying on multiple interaction opportunities- i'm talking about meeting women through friends and work where they can talk to them over and over again before asking them out.

Do you have to pretty much be top 1% of men to succeed at approaching random women and asking them out on the spot?

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you just need to be comfortable with who you are, have a outcome independent attitude and realize women, attractive or not are just people. The eat, crap and function like any other person. Quit putting them on pedestals. In the end if you approach worse they can do is say no and walk away. It is not rocket science. Dave, have you internalized anything from the thousands of words generated in your behalf? I fear not...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relying on multiple interaction opportunities- i'm talking about meeting women through friends and work where they can talk to them over and over again before asking them out.

Do you have to pretty much be top 1% of men to succeed at approaching random women and asking them out on the spot?
Talking over and over to a women before asking her out is a good way to get friend zone imo

What i find is that new or occasional ppl in a social circle are the one hooking up.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Talking over and over to a women before asking her out is a good way to get friend zone imo
95+% of men i know with girlfriends interacted with them many times before asking them out (friends, work, school)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my opinion and what ive seen but too many time usually not good.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking over and over to a women before asking her out is a good way to get friend zone imo.
Also a good way to build up attraction and sexual tension.
Sometimes it's a question of timing.

Some girls I knew for quite awhile before I "noticed" them in that way - realized how hot they were. I can be very oblivious like that. I'm sure that happens with women too, probably more often.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes it's a question of timing
this seems to be the only way of getting a girl unless you're a super chad

most women on dating sites and random approaches seem to have incredibly high standards and only want the top 0.1% of men

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Think of meeting women as you would about sales. Approaching them in random places is the equivalent of telemarketing (low probability of success; must rely on volume). Meeting women at parties and social gatherings is like talking to customers who have walked into your store. Women approaching you is the equivalent of a referral.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Think of meeting women as you would about sales. Approaching them in random places is the equivalent of telemarketing (low probability of success; must rely on volume). Meeting women at parties and social gatherings is like talking to customers who have walked into your store. Women approaching you is the equivalent of a referral.
anytime you approach a woman and have to ask her out on the spot without multiple interactions is all in same group for me

doesn't matter if you meet her at a bar or party
meet her at gym
store
concert
etc...

it's all very difficult

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime you approach a woman and have to ask her out on the spot without multiple interactions is all in same group for me

doesn't matter if you meet her at a bar or party
meet her at gym
store
concert
etc...

it's all very difficult
That's too bad.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edited to say: Sorry, Amante, I posted this before I saw yours.

You don't have to ask her out, you could just have a good conversation and get some contact info so you could talk later.
Preferably a number.

I'm not on Facebook, but I could see how that could be used to stay in touch. It was originally conceived as a dating app, after all.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, you don’t have to actually ask them out in these scenarios. It is implied you will be doing so when asking for her number.

All you need to do is offer exchanging contact info before you end the conversation.
i mean ask her for number when I say ask them out

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sometimes it's a question of timing.

Some girls I knew for quite awhile before I "noticed" them in that way - realized how hot they were. I can be very oblivious like that. I'm sure that happens with women too, probably more often.
I agree that timing is very important for picking up women in a social circle. If you move too fast (as a non-Chad), you’ll probably get rejected. But if you wait too long, you’ll probably end up in friendzone.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed about a large social circle I hang out in is the best guys get the best girls and the most girls. Cream rises to the top.

The men that are left wondering why they can't get what they want all lack social skills, don't take risks, boring, and are always cahk blocking.

Take a hard look at yourself, study the guys that are getting what you want.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
Social circle is generally not worth it in terms of time invested, headaches from gossip, jealous ****blocking guys, jealous girls who become enraged if you don't hook up with them.

These days, I minimally invest in social circle. I use it for light social proof, I chat casually with people I know but if you get drawn in, they're like a boat anchor making it just a little more difficult for other women to approach you and just a little too convenient to stick around with your circle rather than approaching others.

So what if some in your "circle" get pissed off because you are "ignoring" them. What recourse do they have? Are they gonna sue? They like the pleasure of my company so they can't resist anyway. Remember, a light touch. Spend just enough time so that you're "friends" with at least some in your circle/s, but not so much that you get too comfortable with them and feel constrained in approaching others and vice versa.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
To summarize, you are far better off as the hot, mysterious sexy guy who is scarce rather than mr dependable who always shows up, hangs around forever, and is constantly available. If you have to err on one side or the other, err on the side of being a little bit mysterious and scarce.

None of this applies however, if you have low dating value. Your best strategy then is to find some market where competition is scarce to non-existent.

Third option is low to very low value women: milf's cougars overseas, ugly women fat etc.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I have noticed about a large social circle I hang out in is the best guys get the best girls and the most girls. Cream rises to the top.

The men that are left wondering why they can't get what they want all lack social skills, don't take risks, boring, and are always cahk blocking.

Take a hard look at yourself, study the guys that are getting what you want.

there are no single attractive quality women in my social circle, never have been

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social circle is a double edged sword - you need a circle that 1) genuinely gives a **** and is willing to help 2) you can look good in front of. if you are the one that gets picked on/everyone gets a laugh at your expense, that's not going to do you any favors.

No idea why it is hard for some you guys and you have so many doubts. I come across about a handful of women or so every month when I am out and about without even trying that smile at me and ****. Maybe it's because I live in the city - I see lots of women every day. If you put yourself where they are keep your eyes peeled you should notice different opportunities.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Social circle is a double edged sword - you need a circle that 1) genuinely gives a **** and is willing to help 2) you can look good in front of. if you are the one that gets picked on/everyone gets a laugh at your expense, that's not going to do you any favors.

No idea why it is hard for some you guys and you have so many doubts. I come across about a handful of women or so every month when I am out and about without even trying that smile at me and ****. Maybe it's because I live in the city - I see lots of women every day. If you put yourself where they are keep your eyes peeled you should notice different opportunities.

I'm extremely beloved in my social circle but it don't matter, never any hot quality women ever who are single

I can make new friends for days and days and nobody knows any hot girls