Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percent of men would have a dating life without...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, SoSuave is right, introverts can develop social skills like anyone else. You're confusing being an introvert with being shy or withdrawn, there is a difference. An introvert can be just as social as an extrovert, but it will drain his energy and at some point he will need to recharge. It's widely accepted that the people who started the pickup community were introverts (not saying that is anything to brag about lol).

I get what you're saying, but you're making it sound as if extroverts have superhero abilities.
I think most people naturally get drained after yapping for so long, even when giving speeches. This has nothing to do with introvert/extrovert.
I know an introvert who is probably the most outgoing person I know, he can flow in any conversation. According to him, his introversion causes him dominate conversations, because he is not comfortable if he doesn't.
What?!? You know this is a contradiction right?
I would love to meet an introvert that likes dominating conversations, because it's impossible! This is specifically an extrovert trait to an extent, but it carries another trait with it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, SoSuave is right, introverts can develop social skills like anyone else. You're confusing being an introvert with being shy or withdrawn, there is a difference. An introvert can be just as social as an extrovert, but it will drain his energy and at some point he will need to recharge. It's widely accepted that the people who started the pickup community were introverts (not saying that is anything to brag about lol).

I know an introvert who is probably the most outgoing person I know, he can flow in any conversation. According to him, his introversion causes him dominate conversations, because he is not comfortable if he doesn't.
I 100% agree with this as an introvert myself. Roosh actually talks about this in his new book Game

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?!? You know this is a contradiction right?
I would love to meet an introvert that likes dominating conversations, because it's impossible! This is specifically an extrovert trait to an extent, but it carries another trait with it.
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m extremely dominant. I think you’re talking about people with Aspergers or something. The concept zekko mentions of recharging is correct.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the guy well, and after talking to him about it I believe him when he says he is an introvert. He actually doesn't seek out much social contact when he is at home, but if you get him around people he is a tornado.

Again, introverts can be very social. You're mistaking them with being shy and withdrawn. Certainly an introvert is more prone to being shy and withdrawn, but that is not what makes an introvert. Introverts can learn social skills just as well as anyone else. although he may not enjoy it as much as the extrovert.

An introvert is defined by how social interaction relates to energy. An introvert is drained of energy by social interactions, and recharges that energy with solitude. An extrovert is energized by being around people, and being alone drains him of energy. I know this one extrovert fellow I used to work with, if everyone was off doing their own work and too busy to talk with him, you could just see him suffering. Of course these are extremes, most people fall in the middle somewhere, but usually tend toward one side or the other.