I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Before, the only time I really noticed couples is when there was a significant mismatch between the two: ugly guy/pretty girl or good-looking guy/ugly girl. This weekend, I made more of an effort to notice all couples walking by or in my vicinity over short periods of time.
What I noticed is that most couples are close in looks and that almost all couples are about average in looks or slightly on either side of average (a bit more or a bit less attractive than average). From a strictly statistical perspective, this is exactly what you'd expect and it's what I found.
In other words, most people are pretty average looking and date someone who is also pretty normal/average looking.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I have a coworker who is a total chad - 6'1, very good looking, NW0 with great hairI think it’s overwhelmingly visual.
I have nothing against the “personality” angle. It’s in every guy’s best interest to develop his personality and social skills.
But if the guy doesn’t FIRST make the cut in looks, she will either end the conversation or friendzone the guy.
The funny part is a guy that is her friend (but she wouldn’t date or F) probably has a decent personality. If his personality sucked, she wouldn’t be friends with him. So if he passes the personality test but fails the attraction test, what are we left with? Looks issue.
I agree with this. Women tell me I'm attractive, I catch them looking at me all the time, etc. But it's usually a challenge to date the 9's and 10's for me. I suspect that would not be the case if I had Brad Pitt style looks though. I'm not ugly but I am not perfect either. Generally I date women who are 7-10, mostly in the middle I would say.Before, the only time I really noticed couples is when there was a significant mismatch between the two: ugly guy/pretty girl or good-looking guy/ugly girl. This weekend, I made more of an effort to notice all couples walking by or in my vicinity over short periods of time.
What I noticed is that most couples are close in looks and that almost all couples are about average in looks or slightly on either side of average (a bit more or a bit less attractive than average). From a strictly statistical perspective, this is exactly what you'd expect and it's what I found.
In other words, most people are pretty average looking and date someone who is also pretty normal/average looking.
Agreed.Looks can be improved more easily than personality. Style, hair, dress, teeth, working outh.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is probably splitting hairs, but I've always considered "looks" to be something you can't change, your genetics and whatnot. The stuff you're talking about would be considered "appearance".Looks can be improved more easily than personality. Style, hair, dress, teeth, working outh.
I see what you’re saying. He’s getting the dates, but is too nervous/awkward properly move forward.I have a coworker who is a total chad - 6'1, very good looking, NW0 with great hair
does terrible with women cause he is awkward on dates
I agree with this, though I would say if you are a guy who is a 10, you can do far better than the guy who is a 6 and has a great PUA personality. I think PUA techniques can drastically help, but they'll never replace good looks.Varies wildly and very subjective
There is also the opposite of that. I was not awkward on dates in my twenties but I did ALL the wrong things. Dinner dates, complimenting women, never showing sexual interest. It was amazing because I dated hot women, but I always got friended. After studying David D. I started having success and getting them in the sack.Fair enough. He’s getting dates because they like his look. His next step is to work on the awkwardness.
I see what you’re saying. He’s getting the dates, but is too nervous/awkward properly move forward.
Come again?It will give you better odds overall but with other 10/10 women it'd a moot point.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Correct. Plus you may not want to change your personality. We get “attached” to our personality. It’s our identity.Good point though, personality is harder to change than most might think, especially once you get to a certain age. Isn't that basically what PUA gurus try to do, give you a new personality?
True enough. Of course, if you believe what they say few of them are interested in sticking around anyway.The vast majority of people entering this forum fails at staying power or holding power.
This might be your beliefs or even that of the majority of men in the forum - basically how most people think.True enough. Of course, if you believe what they say few of them are interested in sticking around anyway.
Guys who do have an interests in having staying power, and guys that girls want to keep around, are dismissed as beta.
Yet, I've always maintained that if you are of superior value, a woman will want to keep you around. Why wouldn't she?
There is also such a thing as women wanting to keep around a guy just to use him (while banging the alpha in PUA Bro Theory), but that is just one possibility. I think most women genuinely are attracted to their long term men, at least at first, although they may grow to despise him, or stop appreciating him.
What two examples? I only see one example.A man will have a woman's (incl. men and children) loyalty when he inspires admiration and this in turn elicits respect from her - how I think and how it influences the way I do things.
Take a wild guess who has the staying power from the above 2 examples ?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.