"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What percent of attraction for women is visual vs non visual?

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I agree with this, though I would say if you are a guy who is a 10, you can do far better than the guy who is a 6 and has a great PUA personality. I think PUA techniques can drastically help, but they'll never replace good looks.

my chad friend is probably in 8.5 to 9/10 range and he does terrible with women

I think women are way more likely to settle a bit on looks than settle on personality
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
my chad friend is probably in 8.5 to 9/10 range and he does terrible with women

I think women are way more likely to settle a bit on looks than settle on personality
But he can learn game, he can't change his looks that easily or cheaply right?
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
...I did a lot of that minus not showing sexual interest. I never had an issue getting laid.
I think that’s number one. I made some ridiculous mistakes to be honest but once we’d both had a drink it was always quite easy to get laid.

My issue was getting the damn dates in the first place, usually I’d just go to a bar and grab a woman. I always found alcohol made everything a lot easier. Once you got eye contact you’re pretty much there

Married now so pretty glad the games over. It’s a full time job. However, that doesn’t mean my internal game ends. I still self improve but in different ways. I actually work on what I want to work on now, not creating some fake personality for the whims of a vagina!

My dates were dinners with women at work. Bars are meat markets...different.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
But he can learn game, he can't change his looks that easily or cheaply right?
dating anxiety is very very hard to break

Look at me, I'm a decent looking dude in good shape making 160k a year with great social instincts and I've had basically zero dating success because of my intense anxiety with women
 
Top