Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What percent of attraction for women is visual vs non visual?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man will have a woman's (incl. men and children) loyalty when he inspires admiration and this in turn elicits respect from her - how I think and how it influences the way I do things.

Take a wild guess who has the staying power from the above 2 examples ?
What two examples? I only see one example.
From what I see, what you are saying backs up what I said entirely. If a man inspires admiration and respect, then the woman is going to want to keep him around for the long term.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this, though I would say if you are a guy who is a 10, you can do far better than the guy who is a 6 and has a great PUA personality. I think PUA techniques can drastically help, but they'll never replace good looks.

my chad friend is probably in 8.5 to 9/10 range and he does terrible with women

I think women are way more likely to settle a bit on looks than settle on personality

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my chad friend is probably in 8.5 to 9/10 range and he does terrible with women

I think women are way more likely to settle a bit on looks than settle on personality
But he can learn game, he can't change his looks that easily or cheaply right?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also the opposite of that. I was not awkward on dates in my twenties but I did ALL the wrong things. Dinner dates, complimenting women, never showing sexual interest. It was amazing because I dated hot women, but I always got friended. After studying David D. I started having success and getting them in the sack.

Still have my weak areas, we all do, but I'm doing 100 times better than I used to and actually have sex with/date multiple women.
...I did a lot of that minus not showing sexual interest. I never had an issue getting laid.
I think that’s number one. I made some ridiculous mistakes to be honest but once we’d both had a drink it was always quite easy to get laid.

My issue was getting the damn dates in the first place, usually I’d just go to a bar and grab a woman. I always found alcohol made everything a lot easier. Once you got eye contact you’re pretty much there

Married now so pretty glad the games over. It’s a full time job. However, that doesn’t mean my internal game ends. I still self improve but in different ways. I actually work on what I want to work on now, not creating some fake personality for the whims of a vagina!

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...I did a lot of that minus not showing sexual interest. I never had an issue getting laid.
I think that’s number one. I made some ridiculous mistakes to be honest but once we’d both had a drink it was always quite easy to get laid.

My issue was getting the damn dates in the first place, usually I’d just go to a bar and grab a woman. I always found alcohol made everything a lot easier. Once you got eye contact you’re pretty much there

Married now so pretty glad the games over. It’s a full time job. However, that doesn’t mean my internal game ends. I still self improve but in different ways. I actually work on what I want to work on now, not creating some fake personality for the whims of a vagina!

My dates were dinners with women at work. Bars are meat markets...different.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
But he can learn game, he can't change his looks that easily or cheaply right?
dating anxiety is very very hard to break

Look at me, I'm a decent looking dude in good shape making 160k a year with great social instincts and I've had basically zero dating success because of my intense anxiety with women

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dates were dinners with women at work. Bars are meat markets...different.
True. I work in very male dominated workplaces, and I was pretty lame at making a frame in social circles. I was way too honest and the more sly and manipulative males didn’t make those mistakes. I never cared that much about status, I’ve always walked my own route, to my detriment. Perhaps I would have done things differently, but I always thought being calculated like that would be no life at all, the pvssy wasn’t worth that kind of life, and in the end you can still find women without living a strict DJ life. It’s just a bit harder.