Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What on Earth happened to the 'Success Stories' forum?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that was probably the best section out of all the forums, because it gave a concrete example of *what to do* in order to succeed - it was effective because it gave situation-specific courses of actions that were taken to achieve success with a PU.

What the fvck happened to it? :confused: I vote with a resounding 'yay' on bringing it back with a vengence! :)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well?? Has no one else noticed this? :confused: I can think of a million success stories I can type to help people.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seconded!

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success Stories never really garnered alot of activity when it was here. And I think I know why.

No one wanted to post their failures.

For the majority of posters on this site, success in the field is NOT the norm. It is the exception. So unless a significant number of posters communicate that they are willing to post field reports on what they did wrong AND the corrective actions they took to alleviate past errors with women and themselves, I don't see how bringing back "Success Stories" would add any quality to the forum.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
Success Stories never really garnered alot of activity when it was here. And I think I know why.

No one wanted to post their failures.

For the majority of posters on this site, success in the field is NOT the norm. It is the exception. So unless a significant number of posters communicate that they are willing to post field reports on what they did wrong AND the corrective actions they took to alleviate past errors with women and themselves, I don't see how bringing back "Success Stories" would add any quality to the forum.

I know that for many guys here, success is not the normal outcome. I know that - but that's all the more reason to have a section dedicated to success stories!

So what if it didn't take off immediately? Look at the 'Mature DJs' section - in comparison to 'General Discussion' and 'Anything Else' it's a ghost town. But there are still a few members that utilize that space well and appreciate that something like that exists. I honestly believe that a success story section will help those intermediate DJs that have gotten over the fear of talking to and asking womens' numbers - they must now focus on working their game - i.e. going for the kiss or fvck-close on a consistent basis.

I therefore think that the 'success stories' forum won't help an rAFC or a hardcore AFC achieve anything (because he still has no idea what it's like to even talk/ask out a girl... they need to work on that first) - but it will definately help intermediate DJs take the next few critical steps to achieving consistent success. ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Move

Don Juan
Reaction score
!AYE!
How about a 'Winning and Losing Stories' section?
I really like reading peoples personal experiences.
I find it helps us understand the message by relating to the story. Many times i have found solace in a story that is very closely linked to whats going on in my life.
Bring back the personal experiences, i think they would be great!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, the Success Stories Forum is still around, just not active and shown (like the Unusual Techniques in Seduction Forum)...Just check my signature.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazykid I was hoping you wouldn't tell them that...:mad: j/k ;)

In any case, I can't see how that forum helps anyone, but if you all feel it helps you in real life, then by all means click the link on crazykid's sig.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
crazykid I was hoping you wouldn't tell them that...:mad: j/k ;)

In any case, I can't see how that forum helps anyone, but if you all feel it helps you in real life, then by all means click the link on crazykid's sig.
Oh crap man, I knew I shouldn't have told them a top secret mod thing...Kind of like the all expenses paid trip to Vegas we are having, right?

Oh crap, not again!

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Success stories or any kind of stories can come under a Field Report section

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... if the "Success Stories" section is not active, does that mean it cannot be updated/new input added?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
So.... if the "Success Stories" section is not active, does that mean it cannot be updated/new input added?
Correct.