Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What % of women give oral sex?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you a pretty good idea of the percentage of women that blow, simply look up the percentage of women married. The percent not married give head, the percent married don't, end of story.
Married don't fvck or cook either

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the not f*cking was assumed. Hell, if they don't give head, they sure as hell don't f*ck. And cooking? Hell, it's beneath them. Why in the world I ever got married, especially a second time (I guess I'm pretty f*cking stupid), I'll never know.
Shyt they don't even Support you. You get to take care of someone who doesn't give two ****s about you.

Dantesch

Reaction score
I'll give you a pretty good idea of the percentage of women that blow, simply look up the percentage of women married. The percent not married give head, the percent married don't, end of story.
Not true at all but it is if you go beta on her. A lot of this all stems from a lack of abundance. If you are operating from a place where if a girl is not into giving head and that is important its easy for you to drop her. Its not worth the BS and the last thing you want is a chick doing **** out of a sense of OBLIGATION (I have to give him head or he will find another girlfriend. ) You want a chick tho actually LIKES doing it

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true at all but it is if you go beta on her. A lot of this all stems from a lack of abundance. If you are operating from a place where if a girl is not into giving head and that is important its easy for you to drop her. Its not worth the BS and the last thing you want is a chick doing **** out of a sense of OBLIGATION (I have to give him head or he will find another girlfriend. ) You want a chick tho actually LIKES doing it
I'm speaking in generalizations here, as this is usually true. You've obviously never been married and have kids before. Look, if you make a good living, are married and have kids, most of your power is gone. It's like trying to bargain when you're in no position of power and the person you're bargaining with knows it. In those situations, it's highly, highly unlikely you're going to come out on top of those negotiations. That's what being married and having kids is like. So please, spare me the beta crap, it has nothing to do with beta. You could be the manliest man out there but if there's no prenup, you're married and have kids? She's already in the power seat.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Havent had one that didn't so for me its 100%

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you expect oral when you dont give it? Id expect anyone who enjoys oral wouldnt be keen on giving to someone who wouldnt reciprocate.

Chris Rock said it best, "I look at girls who dont give head like a betamax. 'They still make you???'"

And about guys who dont go down, Chris Rock said this "If you aint eating *****, youll lose your woman faster than your house keys. 'oh damn...where did she go. I just put her right here a second ago'."

Real talk. Dont expect to hold onto many women if you dont go down. For a lot of girls, its their favorite part of sex, and some can only get off from oral. I call people who dont give oral sexually boring and would not be having sex long with a girl who didnt give head.
No...there are no women who can "only get off from oral". Simply way too many guys who have no clue how to give women orgasms and haven't bothered to take the time or make the effoet to learn.

Being phenomenal in the bedroom goes a long long way trust me.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% have done it at least once for me. I’d say only a few were good enough at it for me to want it again. What I’ve found is the more I give oral, the less they give. It’s like most women have some unspoken rule that one person in the relationship is the oral giver, the other the receiver. Would I dump someone who didn’t give it? Only if they expected me to give it. I don’t do double standards.