Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What now? How to keep it rolling?

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been dating this great girl since december. She is definitely one I want to keep and things are great now.

We had a few bumps a few months back but I handle everything the right way using the DJ bible. In fact, the tips it gave me worked wonders. I find myself breaking away from my AFC patterns of past times.

My question is "How do I keep it going good?". What are the most important factors to keeping the relationship interesting and fresh?

She is definitely LTR relationship. I just want to make sure to keep on the ball and not take her for granted.

Thanks for your help guys,
pancake

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep things fun. Whenever you go out on a date, make sure you keep fun as a priority. Also, continue to tease her and treat her as if you were still on your first couple of dates. Don't focus too much on romance, although a little bit of romance here and there is good for any relationship. Just don't overdo it.

It's the fun that keeps a woman attracted to you. If you can provide some spontaneous fun, she'll know you're a rarity and a keeper.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!

I love the advice given already.

Glad that your beautifull fiddle is falling in tune. My own advice is for you to choose the tune and the tempo that you want to play. She seems to be craving your steadfast beat. Don't let her antics sway you; she possibly wants you to show that you are the man with the baton in the orchestra. Play your solo and she'll continue to join you.