Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What movie when netflix and chill?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Pick one that will take her on an emotional roller coaster journey involving a man and woman. It’s way too long for casual viewing, but Dr. Zhivago was a prime example of such…
The right flick will prime her for you.
Love story, impossible love story subplot twists, etc., but definitely nothing with a man taking advantage of female nature like in Hitch…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEFINITELY a scary flick.

Not a stupid slasher movie, but a good psychological horror/thriller like Get Out, Doctor Sleep, or I See You. It will raise their heart rate, emotions, they'll snuggle close, and you'll be the "big protector," haha.

Trust me on this one. It works.
So something to get them thinking crazy....

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Troy and Knight and Day are always good options. Buy the DVD or own through Amazon Prime so you can use them multiple times with different women. Renting instead of owning is not cheaper; in terms of movies.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+ 1 on the scary flicks. There have been studies that have linked fear and arousal together. But just make sure it's not gory, otherwise she could end up puking or tell you to change it to something else.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make your own movie. lol :rofl:

Glassguy

Reaction score
"stepmother fvcks the family" seems to do the trick. It sets the mood quite nicely.

Seriously, it shouldnt matter. I agree with @Dash Riprock that a scary movie seems to be best for dropping panties. Try The Conjouring or any paranormal movie.

If you are still watching it 20 minutes in, its not Netflix and Chill its just your date is bored with you and youre not getting any.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Your not actually going to watch the movie so don't pick something you enjoy, just find some horror movie and be done with it.

I've made the mistake of taking a girl out to a movie that i really wanted to focus on and enjoy, it was Blade Runner 2047. She kept complaining and i just told her to leave.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made the mistake of taking a girl out to a movie that i really wanted to focus on and enjoy, it was Blade Runner 2047. She kept complaining and i just told her to leave.
You dodged a nuke there.

I'm one of those super snobby, very arrogant guys who knows my taste in films and music is better than everybody else's. My opinion of anybody will plummet when I find out they're into anything I consider below me.