"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What movie when netflix and chill?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Pick one that will take her on an emotional roller coaster journey involving a man and woman. It’s way too long for casual viewing, but Dr. Zhivago was a prime example of such…
The right flick will prime her for you.
Love story, impossible love story subplot twists, etc., but definitely nothing with a man taking advantage of female nature like in Hitch…
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
DEFINITELY a scary flick.

Not a stupid slasher movie, but a good psychological horror/thriller like Get Out, Doctor Sleep, or I See You. It will raise their heart rate, emotions, they'll snuggle close, and you'll be the "big protector," haha.

Trust me on this one. It works.
So something to get them thinking crazy....
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Troy and Knight and Day are always good options. Buy the DVD or own through Amazon Prime so you can use them multiple times with different women. Renting instead of owning is not cheaper; in terms of movies.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
+ 1 on the scary flicks. There have been studies that have linked fear and arousal together. But just make sure it's not gory, otherwise she could end up puking or tell you to change it to something else.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Make your own movie. lol :rofl:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
"stepmother fvcks the family" seems to do the trick. It sets the mood quite nicely.

Seriously, it shouldnt matter. I agree with @Dash Riprock that a scary movie seems to be best for dropping panties. Try The Conjouring or any paranormal movie.

If you are still watching it 20 minutes in, its not Netflix and Chill its just your date is bored with you and youre not getting any.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Your not actually going to watch the movie so don't pick something you enjoy, just find some horror movie and be done with it.

I've made the mistake of taking a girl out to a movie that i really wanted to focus on and enjoy, it was Blade Runner 2047. She kept complaining and i just told her to leave.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I've made the mistake of taking a girl out to a movie that i really wanted to focus on and enjoy, it was Blade Runner 2047. She kept complaining and i just told her to leave.
You dodged a nuke there.

I'm one of those super snobby, very arrogant guys who knows my taste in films and music is better than everybody else's. My opinion of anybody will plummet when I find out they're into anything I consider below me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top