Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What motivates you to pursue women?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

First, I just wanna point out that picking women is not difficult for me, and should n´t be to anyone. . You might a swell just created this problem in your own minds. There is not any science to it, and you certainly don´t need books or DVD´s from pick up gurus.
Just be relaxed, fun, a little bit ****y/ over confident, have some female friends and a moderate social life, and you are good to go.

Now what I would like to know is, what motivates you to chase women? Many guys feel they need a girlfriend, or to fvck women to feel manly, but do you really? If you are pursuing happiness, is this really the way? A loving relationship with an almost perfect partner might well be, but sex certainly is not.

The problem is to find a perfect partner, or someone with whom you get along really well. We all know that is not an easy task. Specially today.

You certainly notice, how kids behavior worsens in each generation. What is the cause of this? Their parents who spoiled them. In a similar way, women of today, are as much spoiled as they could possibly be, not only they get eye fvcked by each guy who passes by them on the street, but they are constantly bombarded with messages in their phones from pursuers (key point: many are less confident males who are well above their league, but who think they can´t get any better)...

I could also say, that I´m 23.. and most women around my age, not to tell 25+, are completly out of shape. Their bodies become really a mess.
And most women, are not that smart either.

Let me repeat, I think that it must be great, to have a smart, good looking / in shape, good morals etc. But today is so hard to find. Is this your goal? to search for a girl like this?

Women are always complaining, about not finding a prince charming. Most of them are ugly (although maked up very well), out of shape, stupid (only gossip about other people), and they want a smart, good looking, in shape, successful man of good values. Is this a joke?

I can tell that 90% of women don´t fit my criteria, and I do think I´m reasonable, I´m not asking for a fitness model for sure.

I have so many interests in life, that honestly I don´t really mind about finding someone now, I know I wouldn´t be happy with a person who is just average. How can you?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy girls like I enjoy cars. I like seeing pretty girls. This is what motivates me to get a new "car". This is also a problem because I do seem to get tired of different females very easily. I want to get the most luxurious and beautiful car there is!

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rightnow at this point to fuc'k, I'm horny dude. I got more important things going on in my life, goals, school degree, etc.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been alone for quite a while. Didn't feel like putting too much effort into the pickup or anything.
There's a saying that goes something like, "you won't make a change until the pain point crosses over and exceeds your comfort point."
Having no one in my life and not having to get my (beep) together is lonely, but comfortable in a certain way.
Then the pain of the lack of companionship has exceeded the comfort of my routines, and motivated me to eat better, work out, start to look for sharper clothes, and start seriously purusing PUA material, instead of just sort of casually glancing at it, in a sort of robotic boredom-alleviation mode.

McMotherLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly cause I wanna have sex. But I also enjoy chasing and playing the game. The more girls I get the more accomplished I feel. It's like acquiring anything else in your lifetime- a degree, property, nice cars, boats, motorcycles, etc...

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
McMotherLover said:
Mostly cause I wanna have sex. But I also enjoy chasing and playing the game. The more girls I get the more accomplished I feel. It's like acquiring anything else in your lifetime- a degree, property, nice cars, boats, motorcycles, etc...
^^this

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women are more sensuous creatures than men.

A healthy woman who has not been masculinized (which the work environment often does) will hear, see, smell and feel things that her man won't. That's why taking them for a walk in nature can be so romantic - they will point out flowers and birds and animals that a man wouldn't notice as quickly. Their aura radiates the essence of femininity (the opposite of Feminism).

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Your Methods

SILVIERA BUDDY

PLEASE TELL US IN EXACT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR APPROACHING THE GIRLS

OPENERS ETC

supermarket approaches ?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Addressing your problem about no attractive girls your age...

Where the hell are you at, bro?

To me, the 23 year old girls at the bar are at the apex of their sexual peaks, and they're fcking hot. They're just sorta turned off by the fact that I'm 21......

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Previously lust and a stupid need for validation.

Now not much really, which is why I'm not. And I'm beginning to notice them coming to me..........

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Women are more sensuous creatures than men.

A healthy woman who has not been masculinized (which the work environment often does) will hear, see, smell and feel things that her man won't. That's why taking them for a walk in nature can be so romantic - they will point out flowers and birds and animals that a man wouldn't notice as quickly. Their aura radiates the essence of femininity (the opposite of Feminism).
I point out to things like that all the time. Not all men are into beer and cars. I notice these things very well when I'm out. I'm a little into photographer and always spot things of beauty. Even with women.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth... my first motive right now is just plainly simple getting laid and say sayonara to my v card.

But to a certain extent I want to be able to have models. I'm in the visual arts and its very important for me if girls can be that "spontaneous" if you know what I mean.

StormScar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Their vagina, of course. Furthermore, at my age most girls are stupid, ignorant and superficial. It's a pain trying to have a nice conversation with one (with some exceptions, mind you).

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What motivates me to pursue women? To have them tell me how I can be a better, more sensitive to their needs nice guy that they all claim to desire. LMAO.