"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What makes a girl attractive to YOU personally?

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I look for these qualities in a female.

LOOKS:

* Sexy Lips
* Gorgeous Eyes
* Curvy
* Pretty Feet (must be soft and taken care of)
* Cute Butt
* B or C Breast Size
* Pleasant, inviting face (I don't like girls who frown or have a "leave me alone" face)

PERSONALITY:

* Quiet (but a freak)
* Enjoys Conversation
* Spontaneous
* Loyal
* Honest

That's about it. What qualities should a girl posess that'll make you attracted to her?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Everything you posted for me, but I don't like women with big breast for some reason... B is big enough for me.

Add long hair and has to be very sassy.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
For me it's so variable I can't even narrow it down. I don't have a single criteria that I stick by. Usually I go for overall congruency.
 

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I'm into all those qualities plus girls that are very feminine and girls who look good in skirts.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
also I can't date a girl that won't give oral...I just can't.

Pretty feet are a must for me as well. I have dated a girl in the past soley on her having the pretties feet I have ever seen.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
They just have to have an excellent personality, intelligent, and fun. I can get away with the fact that my girl is alittle overweight but not much. I am more attracted to the right kind of personality, I protect my heart.
 

McEwan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Scotland
Nice smile, fun, most of all, good personality.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by backbreaker
Pretty feet are a must for me as well. I have dated a girl in the past soley on her having the pretties feet I have ever seen.
I saw a girl today with extremely pretty feet. I was about to ask her out just because of her feet. lol

(she looked young though, that's why I didn't approach her)
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Damn I thought I was one of the only guys that loved girls with pretty feet. If a girl that I would normally consider a 6 had absolutely beautiful feet I would rate her an 8. I have a major foot fetish.

Personality wise I like a girl that has a really positive attitude.
 

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
I like going to the gym, so a girl who exhibits the same passion for taking care of themselves is always attractive. They dont need to be supermodels, but I am just not into fat girls at all. Aside from pretty looks, a fun personality is a must, as they must be a strange breed to stick up with my love for hockey and other aspects of life.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Most young guys, will go for the hotties. (Generalization, but, still, very true.)

As they grow older, they realize that looks are nothing, attitude/personality is everything.

I think Doc Love coined the phrase

"Looks fade away, attitude lasts forever".
 

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Fatality
Damn I thought I was one of the only guys that loved girls with pretty feet. If a girl that I would normally consider a 6 had absolutely beautiful feet I would rate her an 8. I have a major foot fetish.

Personality wise I like a girl that has a really positive attitude.
I'm a foot man too, dayum.... ;) seems like more people like feet than I once thought.

I like girls who are spontaneous and confident (doesn't take every word to heart)
Looks-wise, I like firm round butts, smooth legs, nice hands, and an inviting face.
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Here is the answer in three words.

Interest. In. Me.







Also, no fat chicks. K thx bye
 

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NoBull
I'm a foot man too, dayum.... ;) seems like more people like feet than I once thought.

Yeah, the feet are nice, but that ain't the 'sole' feature. I like em to have a body to go with those feet.

....I'm talkin' stackin' and packin'.

As for facial features, it varies. I like the innocent cute look, but I also like the sexy bad girls.... The type that looks like she could rob a bank and give you a BJ at the same time.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by KC_Seductive
Yeah, the feet are nice, but that ain't the 'sole' feature. I like em to have a body to go with those feet.

I have a giant foot fetish but I could care a less what a girls feet look like if she has a bad face and body.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Good topic*

Hmm.

Looks:
Not to picky, I like long hair and a nice smile. I like dimples and medium to small noses.

Not to thin and well I try not to focus on the chest area if I can help it.

Personality:
Nice, outgoing and friendly. I like assertiveness and someone who loves to laugh. Open mindedness couldn't hurt too. In addition to what you all have said personality wise.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
All the obvious things. But one thing that can turn an average girl into an attractive girl like magic is humor. Girls think they have a good sense of humor but most don't have humor for shiet. They can laugh at a good joke but can't make me laugh in rertun. So when the rare girl comes along that really makes me laugh...wow...she can go from being a 7 to an 8.5 immiediately. I don't see her as more attractive, I just feel more attracted to her. Although, it's a temporary spell. lol. If she can't keep up the humor I soon get tired of her ugliness and will quickly lose interest. haha.

But yeah, a good sense of humor!
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I get turned on by short women ,and women with small hands(fists).
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
oh god, there's a bunch of stuff that turns me on a/b girls

appearance:
- cute face
- gorgeous/killer eyes
- straight/white teeth, lovely smile
- looks happy
- not too big on da boobs, a B is cool w/ me
- has to have a nice azz
- nice slender look, w/ perfect midsection

(all those dont have to be tru 4 me to like a girl, they are just general qualities)

personality:
-funny/fun to be w/
- laughs a lot, and not too serious
- caring, kind, sweetheart
- lets ya do the sweet **** (open doors, pull out chairs)

(personality is a major factor in deciding if i wanna pursue a girl. so wat if she's an HB10, if she is a biznitch then 4get her)

of course looks attract, but personality keeps that initial attraction
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Shania Twain.

Any chick that can sing and sings TO ME.

I AM PUTTY IN HER PAWS

my most memorable ex gf's were the once that sang to me

;)



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top