"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What makes a girl attractive to YOU personally?

CEF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Ottawa, Canada
She has to be in decent shape. Thats the only deal breaker. Personality is starting to weigh in surprisingly heavy these days.....
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
hair that is taken care of
an ass and a pair of tits that go with her frame, because some girls don't look good with one or the other or both...
pleasant eyes.

she has to be somewhat outgoing, talkative, somewhat intelligent, and loves to do illegal things like robbing banks, and bootlegging beer(oh wait I'm 80 years too late) ....yeah...
 
Top