Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What made you think "Yea.. it's time To Workout"?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I was 5'9 and Skinny at a music festival and felt horrible because there were a tonne of dudes who were way bigger than me. So I was like "yeah, I don't like this feeling". Started lifting I think like a week later.

It also helps with Depression. When i workout it's like completely different. Like I can take on anything. Must be dopamine or testosterone idk. My anxiety also shoots down. And hey no guy should die without looking his best once in his life time.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Pill told me to do starting strength, so I started doing the starting strength program.

I agree on the mental state. We've been in lock down since December, so I can only do light weights in the back yard.
Since I can't properly lift I started worring about things that six month ago didn't even cross my mind. Funny how that works huh?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I was in great shape in college...basically stopped lifting for 10 years around 25 and my weight ballooned...one day thought I was having a heart attack..went to the hospital and they find elevated cardiac enzymes...luckily nothing bad happened but that was a wake-up call...got my ass in shape again real quick...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to workout everyday in college(mainly to flex and get girls) then stopped afterwards and gained some weight. I started looking back at my photos and realized how chunky I got. Then what really did it is I started developing a very small(but noticeable to me) double chin. This was before beards got trendy. I said hell no, I need to get my azz to the gym. That allowed me to looksmax again and get girls.

Now I do it mainly for me and me only to stay healthy and feel good(both mentally and physically) so that I can be a good father and participate in my kid's activities.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started my business and my ADHD took over. I couldn't focus. I work out for my mental health, the aesthetics are an added bonus

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend from years ago,now ex,used to work in a bar,and the doormen there was massive...like barn doors. She always used to mention it.Not in a way to put me down,but it was clear from her and her friends convos that these guys were alphas and their size commanded them respect.Meanwhile,I was skinny as a rake.....One day she said to me,unprompted,hey,your really good looking,but you are so skinny..." Wel that was it....next week I hit the gym to beef up and never looked back.And,lemme tell ya,it was the best thing I ever did,because,as well as the many benefits of a better body,you also get the run on effects,that you eat better,you get better informed of nutrition,your clothes fit better etc etc.There are no downside at all

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 5'9 and Skinny at a music festival and felt horrible because there were a tonne of dudes who were way bigger than me. So I was like "yeah, I don't like this feeling". Started lifting I think like a week later.

It also helps with Depression. When i workout it's like completely different. Like I can take on anything. Must be dopamine or testosterone idk. My anxiety also shoots down. And hey no guy should die without looking his best once in his life time.
Same situation for me only I know I could be even more comfortable approaching if I felt like I could handle a fight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's true. "Feel good" hormones are circulated through the body, and stress is eaten into like "Pac Man". The circulation and centering which occurs allows for more contructive and powerful thoughts. It shouldn't be an option for one who aspires to "living well".

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it for sports in 8th grade. Started seeing big changes and girls started noticing. Now it’s an addiction.. if I miss a scheduled workout I feel off. Couldn’t imagine my life without physical training.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today when I just got my looks score of 3 and it was recommended that I lose the weight as being the main contributor to that score.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturally skinny as a kid and started lifting late teens, but didn't get into diet properly until late 20's.

Spent most of twenties parting hard at tge weekend so so didn't see best progress until then.

Great feeling being able to run around with my young daughter at soft play, wherever when most younger men seem out of shape and struggling to keep up with theirs.

To me it's just like drinking or eating now, always make sure I get a few sessions in a week, even if on holiday.

I do it for myself and virtually never find it a choir... its just what I do. No getting away from women liking it too, doesn't take away from your attractiveness.