"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What kind of demographics are the users of this forum

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
I feel like most people on this forum are a bit older (hence the emphasis on scoring young girls) , at least somewhat educated , and I will be plainly honest not THAT cool. All of the coolest people I have met in real life DID NOT go on online forums to learn about girls - they either asked their friends or just knew what to do. I feel like the original roosh v forum had the hardest hitting cats - and it was only the "legends" of that forum that where true players. I also feel a lot of the delinquents who women love so much can barely operate a computer for anything but watching TV or basic schoolwork. Generally internet culture DOES not go with being cool if it is anything beyond the super mainstream (tik tok, instagram, youtube).

I am in my mid 20s, college educated, of average income, slightly above average appearance, slightly delinquent. I am of average physical condition. Most girls like me - I am simply preconditioned to the idea of most girls liking me from my past experiences.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Race: Black American
Age: 28
Education: Bachelors
Income: well above average

Physical condition: %13sh to %14 Body fat, 6ft, muscular, probably a 7.5 to 8 in looks

Women’s perception: overall not good because I’m black, independent personality/minded, and tend to go for non black girls
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
OP you can take consolation when you're one of the coolest dudes in the FEMA camps. How 'bout that?
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Im gay
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
Race: Black American
Age: 28
Education: Bachelors
Income: well above average

Physical condition: %13sh to %14 Body fat, 6ft, muscular, probably a 7.5 to 8 in looks

Women’s perception: overall not good because I’m black, independent personality/minded, and tend to go for non black girls
I dont know why you guys treat this as so much of a problem. In my expereince black guys have the best game- the thing is - thankfully for us non-blacks - a lot of girls are not into black guys.
 

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
Black guys should date black women... jk. Date who ever..

However, I see a lot of black guys with large white women. I wish these black guys would give their white women diet books or something. Foe the most part, if these women would lose a little bit of weight they would be attractive.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
I feel like most people on this forum are a bit older (hence the emphasis on scoring young girls) , at least somewhat educated , and I will be plainly honest not THAT cool. All of the coolest people I have met in real life DID NOT go on online forums to learn about girls - they either asked their friends or just knew what to do. I feel like the original roosh v forum had the hardest hitting cats - and it was only the "legends" of that forum that where true players. I also feel a lot of the delinquents who women love so much can barely operate a computer for anything but watching TV or basic schoolwork. Generally internet culture DOES not go with being cool if it is anything beyond the super mainstream (tik tok, instagram, youtube).

I am in my mid 20s, college educated, of average income, slightly above average appearance, slightly delinquent. I am of average physical condition. Most girls like me - I am simply preconditioned to the idea of most girls liking me from my past experiences.
You can find threads where users posted pictures of themselves, maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. The ones that did post were fit and good looking. People come here for all sorts of reasons and don't typically tell all their friends about it.

I agree that forums like these are an absolute bore to most men that have interesting lives and no issues with women. Most threads are frustrations or a cry for help or aimless chatter about trivial stuff or a desperate attempt to measure diicks for an ego boost, but hey it's not like there's a barrier to entry here, and there's honestly no shame in any of those vibes. Take it as a challenge to make the threads more interesting.

Personally I find it therapeutic to occasionally share insights and learn of other men's struggles, it humbles me and helps me embody the values I believe in by writing things I feel will help others.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I dont know why you guys treat this as so much of a problem. In my expereince black guys have the best game- the thing is - thankfully for us non-blacks - a lot of girls are not into black guys.
We have game because we have no choice lol. However, it takes zero game to get a "mudshark" or "cleat chaser" lol.
 

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
We have game because we have no choice lol. However, it takes zero game to get a "mudshark" or "cleat chaser" lol.



I've only seen your posts twice, but it has always included antisemitism and racism. Get a fvcking life dude.
There is a lot of that on "alternative" websites that do not pitch the mainstream views.
 
Top