Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of demographics are the users of this forum

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most people on this forum are a bit older (hence the emphasis on scoring young girls) , at least somewhat educated , and I will be plainly honest not THAT cool. All of the coolest people I have met in real life DID NOT go on online forums to learn about girls - they either asked their friends or just knew what to do. I feel like the original roosh v forum had the hardest hitting cats - and it was only the "legends" of that forum that where true players. I also feel a lot of the delinquents who women love so much can barely operate a computer for anything but watching TV or basic schoolwork. Generally internet culture DOES not go with being cool if it is anything beyond the super mainstream (tik tok, instagram, youtube).

I am in my mid 20s, college educated, of average income, slightly above average appearance, slightly delinquent. I am of average physical condition. Most girls like me - I am simply preconditioned to the idea of most girls liking me from my past experiences.

Reaction score
Race: Black American
Education: Bachelors
Income: well above average

Physical condition: %13sh to %14 Body fat, 6ft, muscular, probably a 7.5 to 8 in looks

Women’s perception: overall not good because I’m black, independent personality/minded, and tend to go for non black girls

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you can take consolation when you're one of the coolest dudes in the FEMA camps. How 'bout that?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gay

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Race: Black American
Education: Bachelors
Income: well above average

Physical condition: %13sh to %14 Body fat, 6ft, muscular, probably a 7.5 to 8 in looks

Women’s perception: overall not good because I’m black, independent personality/minded, and tend to go for non black girls
I dont know why you guys treat this as so much of a problem. In my expereince black guys have the best game- the thing is - thankfully for us non-blacks - a lot of girls are not into black guys.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black guys should date black women... jk. Date who ever..

However, I see a lot of black guys with large white women. I wish these black guys would give their white women diet books or something. Foe the most part, if these women would lose a little bit of weight they would be attractive.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most people on this forum are a bit older (hence the emphasis on scoring young girls) , at least somewhat educated , and I will be plainly honest not THAT cool. All of the coolest people I have met in real life DID NOT go on online forums to learn about girls - they either asked their friends or just knew what to do. I feel like the original roosh v forum had the hardest hitting cats - and it was only the "legends" of that forum that where true players. I also feel a lot of the delinquents who women love so much can barely operate a computer for anything but watching TV or basic schoolwork. Generally internet culture DOES not go with being cool if it is anything beyond the super mainstream (tik tok, instagram, youtube).

I am in my mid 20s, college educated, of average income, slightly above average appearance, slightly delinquent. I am of average physical condition. Most girls like me - I am simply preconditioned to the idea of most girls liking me from my past experiences.
You can find threads where users posted pictures of themselves, maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised. The ones that did post were fit and good looking. People come here for all sorts of reasons and don't typically tell all their friends about it.

I agree that forums like these are an absolute bore to most men that have interesting lives and no issues with women. Most threads are frustrations or a cry for help or aimless chatter about trivial stuff or a desperate attempt to measure diicks for an ego boost, but hey it's not like there's a barrier to entry here, and there's honestly no shame in any of those vibes. Take it as a challenge to make the threads more interesting.

Personally I find it therapeutic to occasionally share insights and learn of other men's struggles, it humbles me and helps me embody the values I believe in by writing things I feel will help others.

Reaction score
I dont know why you guys treat this as so much of a problem. In my expereince black guys have the best game- the thing is - thankfully for us non-blacks - a lot of girls are not into black guys.
We have game because we have no choice lol. However, it takes zero game to get a "mudshark" or "cleat chaser" lol.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We have game because we have no choice lol. However, it takes zero game to get a "mudshark" or "cleat chaser" lol.

I've only seen your posts twice, but it has always included antisemitism and racism. Get a fvcking life dude.
There is a lot of that on "alternative" websites that do not pitch the mainstream views.