Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What it means when a girl says "I'm busy"

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says "I'm busy" she's not exactly lying, but she's leaving something out. What it really means is this:

"I'm busy because right now I've got another man's KOK in my mouth".

And if a girl claims that she can't meet this week and wants to meet next week, next month etc then she's already got at least 5 KOKs that she's playing with and she considers you an orbiter.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things happen. What she says afterwards is what matters. For example you ask her to meet up and she says I'm busy. If that's all she tells you, then it is your cue she'd prefer you'd lose her number and get lost.

If she tells you she's busy but suggests another time or asks you when another time would be suitable then you are in good standing. She is interested and would look to meet up eventually.

No effort == Low/No interest

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to get a 2nd date with a chick once, but she said "I think I will be washing my dog then". OUCH! :(

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things happen. What she says afterwards is what matters. For example you ask her to meet up and she says I'm busy. If that's all she tells you, then it is your cue she'd prefer you'd lose her number and get lost.

If she tells you she's busy but suggests another time or asks you when another time would be suitable then you are in good standing. She is interested and would look to meet up eventually.

You can be somewhat flexible, but generally and, in reality, almost always... a meeting the next week means that you're a very low priority. If you're such a low priority then you're definitely not someone she's excited to meet, let alone interested in having sex with.

The only exception I can think of is someone that is unsure whether or not to cheat on their boyfriend/husband etc with you, but that's someone that you already have some kind of sexual tension with.

I've generally found the quicker someone is ready to meet up, the more interested they are and therefore the more likely sex is to happen. I once missed a train in Italy and ended up going 100km in the wrong direction. This girl, that I'd never met before, was waiting for me at the train station at 2am with a drink that she'd just bought for me. Needless to say...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys really are way too rigid. Now I see why so many have issues with women.

So if she is out of town that week or working late for a deadline and she can't meet that week it's a no go?? SMFH.
If they're out of town that's one thing, but that's rarely the case. Women with high IL will make time for you no matter how busy they are.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're out of town that's one thing, but that's rarely the case. Women with high IL will make time for you no matter how busy they are.
What the excuse is doesn't really matter. Some women give really good excuses, but it still comes down to action vs words. You can be on the way to the airport to fly out, and if the girl likes you enough she'll take a taxi to come see you in departures. With others, you could stay a month and she'll always be too "busy" to see you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a big difference between interest levels prior to meeting you and post meeting you
And OP never specified which one he was talking about. I never expect them to have super high IL before 1st date, but if they're "too busy" to see me weeks or months into it, I consider it over.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Busy means I've got more important things than you. Not hard to understand.

Busy is real but no one is ever that busy to not take:

1 min to text
5-10 mins for a call
1-2 hours to meet up

So in dating busy with no alternative simply means you are not a priority.

Modern Man Advice

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is really the key. Women who are truly interested will make an effort and won't be difficult to spend time with.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can be legitimately busy but that's still a deal breaker. Doctors, lawyers, single moms who work, married women, women who work full time while going to college, etc.

Usually she's just blowing you off though and her excuse is something she could easily work around if she wanted to.

As everyone else is saying here the main way to tell is if she's still putting in effort to make it work or if she's just throwing in the towel.

ripolok

Reaction score
Either women are madly in love with you or they can't stand you. If she loves you dearly, she will postpone your open heart surgery. She's "busy" if she can't stand you. Keep going. If she was truly preoccupied, she would find a way to get back to you when she wasn't.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a busy girl, it's not that hard to spare one hour in the week to see you if they were really that interested. It's also not hard to spend a few seconds to text back.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Not necessarily. She may not have anyone lined up, what it means is that she simply isn't interested enough in you to become free.

A woman would rather date nobody than date a guy she isn't interested in.
Men should rather date nobody than some girl who will use them for MEAT (Money, energy, attention, time). I guess it's better to have no apples than 2 bad apples, but you can't get experience with women with no apples. Work on yourself and you'll get a good apple.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is busy for you.
She doesn’t have time to give you.
But has all the time in the world for someone else.