Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What it means when a girl says "I'm busy"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things happen. What she says afterwards is what matters. For example you ask her to meet up and she says I'm busy. If that's all she tells you, then it is your cue she'd prefer you'd lose her number and get lost.

If she tells you she's busy but suggests another time or asks you when another time would be suitable then you are in good standing. She is interested and would look to meet up eventually.

No effort == Low/No interest
This I had a woman tell me she is busy and going out of town cause a family member died etc.
Bad timing? if it's true then yes However it's not what she said it's how she said it (Defensive)
If I have to ask a woman more then twice to hang out and keep getting excuses than I feel like I'm wasting my time
There are woman literally that will move fire and water to see you
However, I'm not gonna wait 2-3 weeks to meet a woman who is showing low IL after a hookup

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should rather date nobody than some girl who will use them for MEAT (Money, energy, attention, time). I guess it's better to have no apples than 2 bad apples, but you can't get experience with women with no apples. Work on yourself and you'll get a good apple.
As much as I like apples, there's always a bitter aftertaste however sweet the first bite may have been.
It was enough to make me quit apples permanently.

Reaction score
I love busy girls because they leave me alone and don't get fussy over netflix and chill hangouts unlike bored girls that have Disney expectations