"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What is your Success Rate?

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Just curious to know (for those who actually get out in the field)

What is your success rate?

If you ask a girl out on a date what is the ratio of getting the date versus the girl flaking and outright rejection

For those who don't know what their ratio is - start finding out.

Ask out 10 girls and post your results.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Once you truely understand the principles of becoming a Don Juan, your success is pretty high. Why? Because you only go after girls that show interest in you. I think its unfair to have a percentage success rate. I'd say once you get good at the game your success will always be relatively high....:D


Happy hunting.




PIMP
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i wouldn't know. im not much of a 'percentage' guy but when i do ask for numbers, using the email first then # method, so far, ive gotten 100%. cool enough.

and ive been thinking, everybody's walking around all flustered about a girl but whenever you do grab your balls and talk to her, you begin to wonder, 'what's all the anxiety about?'
 

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Ok how about going back to your diaries and posting the results of the last 10 girls you asked out.

Or are you saying that you achieved 100% success rate?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I usually don't ask girls out on dates, usually just meet them at a club/party and have sex or some lame thing like getting together to watch some movie or whatever then do something seuxal...

But as for the girls I have asked out for dates or simular I've had 100% success, no flakes at all. I've also never gotten a fake number.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I don't know my last 10, but here are my totals:

Numbers:

14 out of 21 - successful number closes

4 out of 14 - dates

1 out of 4 - I NEXTed after one date
2 out of 4 - I NEXTed after two/three dates
1 out of 4 - I got flaked on after one date
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by The Dominated1
Or are you saying that you achieved 100% success rate?
read it again. i admit i rarely approach. [im still working on it.] but when i do, USING THE EMAIL FIRST method, ive had a 100% success rate.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
read it again. i admit i rarely approach. [im still working on it.] but when i do, USING THE EMAIL FIRST method, ive had a 100% success rate.
Hey, baby... what's your email?

:rolleyes:

Maybe one day you and me can get together and have cybersex...

:rolleyes:
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
You can study percentages as much as you want but one thing is for certain.

"All I know is that I don't score on 100% of the shots I never take." - Wayne Gretzky when asked to comment on his shooting percentage after scoring 3 goals on 4 shots.

The moral of the story is forget about your success rate. Just take the shot.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Originally posted by The Dominated1
Just curious to know (for those who actually get out in the field)

What is your success rate?

If you ask a girl out on a date what is the ratio of getting the date versus the girl flaking and outright rejection

For those who don't know what their ratio is - start finding out.

Ask out 10 girls and post your results.
Let's see... take Pi, divide by five, add 1/25, take that add the root of 50, multiply by 365, 4 hours a week... uhhh... let me get a calculater.

Hmmm... the answer is 0.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
i wouldn't know. im not much of a 'percentage' guy but when i do ask for numbers, using the email first then # method, so far, ive gotten 100%. cool enough.

and ive been thinking, everybody's walking around all flustered about a girl but whenever you do grab your balls and talk to her, you begin to wonder, 'what's all the anxiety about?'
If you're grabbin your balls too hard before you talk to the girl, you're probably thinking OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Then... man, I hope my voice isn't that high and squeeky when I talk to her...
:D
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by Trickster_guy_2001
If you're grabbin your balls too hard before you talk to the girl, you're probably thinking OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Then... man, I hope my voice isn't that high and squeeky when I talk to her...
:D
uh.. ok.
 

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
My success rate isn't the best (but it IS there,) and I actually try, which is more than I can say for most of the guys I know.

That, and the "getting some" stories are usually not half as funny as the "getting turned down" stories anyways.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
uh.. ok.
He was just saying how everyone should grab their balls and go talk to a girl. I thought it'd be pretty damn funny if there were a bunch of guys who took that literally.

So I was just making a joke about those who might... lol.

Ok... never mind.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Well....

I thought you were funny, Trickster!

Don't feel bad :cool:
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
99% phone number (this is with NO street pick ups though... need to work on that)

80% get the date

20-30% of set dates end up flaking
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Trickster, no offense taken. dont worry.
 
Top