Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your greatest virtue that you abide by?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son ... the only virtue that matters is intransigent resilience. This means an ironclad will that supersedes ALL that life will throw at you, as YOU will always (without forethought) rise up, fight against the tide, and conquer ... irrespective of the obstacle. That you are forged with insurmountable greatness so much so that your destiny is already paved. That you will fail big, but because of this herculean resilience, you will succeed BIGGER.

This is ALL you need. All other virtues are man constructs.

Reactions: Von

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My son ... the only virtue that matters is intransigent resilience. This means an ironclad will that supersedes ALL that life will throw at you, as YOU will always (without forethought) rise up, fight against the tide, and conquer ... irrespective of the obstacle. That you are forged with insurmountable greatness so much so that your destiny is already paved. That you will fail big, but because of this herculean resilience, you will succeed BIGGER.

Strength is needed to have this. The only thing resilience implies is an unwillingness to fold, it does NOT mean you will actually ACT or make any changes. It does not even require strength necessarily. Take RichardTheFrog for example. This man has a resilience towards self-improvement that none have ever seen before. Yet we all know that he has no inner strength. But he is resilient sure enough.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gfs made me feel like a total loser chump for staying faithful. Awful.
....and that's when you quit being faithful. No woman should be doing that 5hit. They should appreciate that you chose to stick around.

I think if a woman knows you have a LOT of options and have no problem replacing her, she may think twice before treating you like garbage. However, women who expect men to be loyal just because she's a woman and it's "the right thing to do" will never be able to realize that he can and will replace her.

Reaction score
Strength is needed to have this. The only thing resilience implies is an unwillingness to fold, it does NOT mean you will actually ACT or make any changes. It does not even require strength necessarily. Take RichardTheFrog for example. This man has a resilience towards self-improvement that none have ever seen before. Yet we all know that he has no inner strength. But he is resilient sure enough.
You're an idiot.

You've never persevered through anything in your life.

You are the one who has no strength.

You are not on my level. Go back to preschool, little boy.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is true, the times in life where I have struggled have been where I've let life wear me down & I gave up!